Do you have recently purchased a new BSNL 4G SIM and want to know the activation process? In this guide, I will be showing you how to activate BSNL SIM card online, dialling the BSNL tele verification number, bsnl sim activation number, customer care number or by visiting a nearby BSNL Store.
You can activate both the BSNL Prepaid and Postpaid SIM by following any of the BSNL New SIM Activation methods given in this article. It’s not that you have to activate your BSNL SIM only after buying a new one. Whenever you apply for porting (MNP), SIM replacement or you upgrade your BSNL SIM then you need to activate it because you are getting a brand new sim card.
Any BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) user can activate their SIM after the expiry of recharge validity. You cannot access the calling and internet facility without activating your BSNL number. It is compulsory to tele-verify your BSNL SIM to enjoy all the interrupted prepaid or postpaid services.
When To Activate BSNL 4G SIM Card Number:
- After buying a new BSNL SIM.
- Ported to BSNL number.
- Upgraded to BSNL 4G SIM.
- Applied for new sim replacement.
Few Important Facts Before Activating BSNL Number:
- BSNL SIM Activation is free of cost.
- It is mandatory to activate your bsnl sim to start using calling and data services.
- BSNL SIM cannot be activated online.
- Both the BSNL Prepaid & Postpaid SIM need to be activated.
BSNL Tele Verification Number
|BSNL New SIM Activation Details||BSNL Activation Numbers|
|BSNL Tele Verification Number 2022||1507|
|BSNL SIM Activation Number||1507|
|BSNL SIM Activation Code||N/A|
How To Activate BSNL SIM Card
- Insert the new BSNL SIM in your device.
- Restart the phone and wait for the network to appear.
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this BSNL SIM Activation Toll-Free Number: 1507.
- Make a call on the above given number.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Complete the tele-verification process by providing OTP sent to alternate number.
- You can also give your 12-digit Aadhar Number.
- In case of Postpaid SIM, you might be asked to provide Address proof.
- Provide alll the necessary details.
- At the end, your BSNL SIM will be activated successfully.
The BSNL SIM verification process might take four hours for prepaid and 72 hours for postpaid connection to get completed. However, most of the time, the sim gets activated instantly. You can also contact the BSNL Customer Care Number if you are facing any issue in sim activation.
BSNL New SIM Activation By Visiting Nearby Store/Office
- Find your nearest BSNL Store or Office.
- Take your phone and new sim card.
- Also, carry the required ID and address proof document with you.
- Ask the BSNL store/office operator to activate your SIM card.
- Submit the necessary documents.
- The operator will verify all the required details.
- After verification, your sim will be activated shortly.
BSNL SIM Activation Via Tele Verification Number
- Launch the dialler app.
- Dial this BSNL tele-verification number: 1507
- Make a call on this number.
- Choose your comfortable language.
- Enter the OTP sent to alternate number or 12-digit Aadhar number.
- Your sim is now activated for accessing calling and data services.
These are the simple ways to activate your new BSNL 4G SIM by sitting at your home. I have explained all the genuine working methods for activating the bsnl number. You can activate your bsnl sim with and without OTP. You can provide your aadhar number in the place of OTP.
How To Check BSNL SIM Activation Status
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial anyone’s mobile number whom you know.
- Call on the typed number.
- If your bsnl sim is activated then your call will get connected.
- In case, not activated, you will be asked to activate it.
The bsnl new sim status check can be done by enabling the mobile data if you are able to get access to the internet then your bsnl sim is verified and activated. In case you have lost the OTP sent to the alternate number then you can activate your bsnl sim by adahar number.
Activate Other Network SIMs:
Also, Read These BSNL Mobile Related Articles:
- BSNL USSD Codes 2022
- BSNL Talktime Balance Check Number
- BSNL Data Balance Check Number
- BSNL Data Loan Number
- BSNL Missed Call Alert Activation Number
- BSNL Call Forwarding Deactivate Number
- Fatsest BSNL 4G APN Settings
- BSNL DND Activate Code
- BSNL VAS Activate Code
- BSNL Callert Tune Number
- BSNL Number Check Code
I hope that you are now cleared on how to activate your bsnl sim via bsnl sim verification number and online. You can also visit your nearest bsnl store or office to activate it.
FAQs On BSNL SIM Verification
How can I activate bsnl sim online?
You cannot activate your bsnl sim online as there is no such method functioning now. You can tele-verify your bsnl number by calling this tele-verification number 1507.
Is BSNL SIM Activation free?
Yes, there is no charge for activating your bsnl sim card. It’s completely free of cost for both prepaid as well as
How to check bsnl sim is active or not?
Dial this USSD Code *124# to check your bsnl number balance, subscription and validity details instantly to confirm that your sim is active or not.
How can I activate my bsnl sim after porting?
Insert the new sim in your smartphone and dial this number 1507. Now, when the call connects, enter the OTP sent to an alternate number provided while porting the number or 12 digits UID number for tele-verification.
How can I activate my bsnl sim by adahar card?
Dial the bsnl tele verification number and enter any random number when asked for OTP. After multiple wrong entries of OTP, you will be asked to enter your adahar number.