BSNL Missed Call Alert Free Service 2023 | How To Activate Missed Call Alert in BSNL By Phone Settings & USSD Code | Deactivate BSNL Miss Call Alert (MCA) Service | BSNL MCA Activation & Deactivation Code & Number
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides MCA services to its users, including prepaid and postpaid. However, there is an official charge of Rs 15 per month for activating the missed call alert service on your bsnl mobile number.
The charges of the BSNL MCA feature are very low, so it should not be a matter of concern. In this article, I will show you how to activate or deactivate the bsnl miss call alert on your bsnl sim number.
There are mainly two methods to start/stop the BSNL MCA service, which are USSD Code and smartphone settings. Both ways are simple and fast for bsnl free missed call alert tricks with activation or deactivation.
BSNL Miss Call Alert Number & Code
|Missed Call Alert in BSNL||BSNL Miss Call Alert Number|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Number||**62*+9117010#|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert USSD Code||**62*+9117010#|
|BSNL Miss Call Alert Code||**62*+9117010#|
How To Activate Missed Call Alert in BSNL Via Phone Settings
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Go to Apps > System App Settings > Call Settings.
- Open “Call-forwarding settings”.
- Select the BSNL SIM.
- Click on the” Voice” option.
- Tap on the “When Unreachable” option.
- Enter this number: +9117010.
- Finally, hit the “Turn on” option.
How To Activate BSNL Missed Call Alert Service By USSD Code
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this bsnl miss call alert activate code: **62*+9117010#
- Make a call on the above-dialled ussd code.
- Confirm your bsnl mca service activation.
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Activation Code||BSNL Miss Call Alert Number|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Number 2023||**62*9117010#|
How To Deactivate Missed Call Alert in BSNL
There are two ways through which you can easily deactivate the bsnl miss call alert service. The deactivation process is very fast and simple. Let’s get started.
Deactivate BSNl Missed Call Alert By Phone Settings:
- Go to call forwarding settings.
- Select the BSNL sim.
- Head over to “Voice”.
- Scroll down to the bottom “When Unreachable” option.
- Remove this entered number: +9117010.
- Click on the “Turn off” option.
- The bsnl mca service is deactivated.
Deactivate BSNL Miss Call Alert Service By USSD Code:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this bsnl miss call alert deactivate code: ##002#
- Run the code via your BSNL SIM.
- Finally, approve the bsnl mca service deactivation.
|BSNL Miss Call Alert Deactivate Code||BSNL Missed Call Alert Deactivation Number|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Deactivation Code||##002#|
So, these were the genuine methods to activate/deactivate the BSNL MCA service on your number. if you are facing any difficulty in starting or stopping the miss call alert feature, then contact the Toll-Free BSNL Customer Care Number.
BSNL SIM Related Articles:
- BSNL USSD Codes List
- BSNL DND Service Number
- BSNL VAS Service Code
- BSNL Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
- BSNL Balance Check Code
- BSNL Data Balance Check Code
- BSNL Balance Transfer Code
- BSNL Loan Number
- BSNL Caller Tune Number
- BSNL Fast APN Settings
How can I start the BSNL miss call alert on my number?
You can activate missed call alert in bsnl by dialling this ussd code **62*9117010#. The phone call forwarding setting can also be used to start the bsnl mca service.
Is BSNL MCA Service free?
No, the BSNL missed call service is free of cost. You have to pay a monthly charge of Rs 12 for availing of this mca service.
How do I know missed calls when my BSNL number is switched off?
You can activate the miss call alert service on your BSNL number to get alerts via SMS whenever you miss any incoming call.
What is the BSNL MCA service activation code?
The BSNL miss call alert (MCA) service activation code is **62*9117010#. You have to dial this USSD Code to start this feature on your bsnl number.