BSNL Missed Call Alert 2022 | How To Activate Missed Call Alert in BSNL By Phone Settings & USSD Code | Deactivate BSNL Miss Call Alert (MCA) Service | BSNL MCA Activation & Deactivation Code & Number
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides MCA service to both of its users including prepaid and postpaid. However, there is an official charge of Rs 15 per month for activating the missed call alert service on your bsnl mobile number.
The charges of the BSNL MCA feature are very low so it should not be a matter of concern. In this article, I will show you how to activate or deactivate the bsnl miss call alert on your bsnl sim number.
There are mainly two methods to start/stop the BSNL MCA service which are USSD Code and smartphone settings. Both the ways are simple and fast for bsnl miss call alert activation or deactivation purpose.
BSNL Miss Call Alert Number & Code
|Missed Call Alert in BSNL||BSNL Missed Call Alert Number|
|BSNL Miss Call Alert Number||**62*+9117010#|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert USSD Code||**62*+9117010#|
Activate Missed Call Alert in BSNL Via Phone Settings
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Go to Apps > System App Settings > Call Settings.
- Open “Call-forwarding settings”.
- Select the BSNL SIM.
- Click on the” Voice” option.
- Tap on the “When Unreachable” option.
- Enter this number: +9117010.
- Finally, hit the “Turn on” option.
How To Activate Miss Call Alert in BSNL By USSD Code
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this bsnl miss call alert activate code: **62*+9117010#
- Make a call on the above-dialed ussd code.
- Confirm your bsnl mca service activation.
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Activation Code||BSNL Miss Call Alert ActivateCode|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Activate Code 2022||**62*9117010#|
How To Deactivate Miss Call Alert in BSNL
There are two ways through which you can easily deactivate bsnl miss call alert service. The deactivation process is very fast and simple. Let’s get started.
Deactivate Missed Call Alert in BSNL By Phone Settings:
- Go to call forwarding settings.
- Select the BSNL sim.
- Head over to “Voice”.
- Scroll down to the bottom “When Unreachable” option.
- Remove this entered number: +9117010.
- Click on the “Turn of” option.
- The bsnl mca service is deactivated.
Deactivate BSNL Miss Call Alert By USSD Code:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this bsnl miss call alert deactivate code: ##002#
- Run the code via your BSNL SIM.
- Finally, approve the bsnl mca service deactivation.
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Deactivation Code||BSNL Miss Call Alert Deactivate Code|
|BSNL Missed Call Alert Deactivate Code||##002#|
So, these were the genuine methods to activate/deactivate the BSNL MCA service on your number. In case, if you are facing any difficulty in starting or stopping the miss call alert feature then contact the Toll-Free BSNL Customer Care Number.
BSNL SIM Related Articles:
- BSNL USSD Codes List
- BSNL DND Service Number
- BSNL VAS Service Code
- BSNL Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
- BSNL Balance Check Code
- BSNL Data Balance Check Code
- BSNL Balance Transfer Code
- BSNL Loan Number
- BSNL Caller Tune Number
- BSNL Fast APN Settings
How can I start BSNL miss call alert on my number?
You can activate missed call alert in bsnl by dialling this ussd code **62*9117010#. The phone call forwarding setting can also be used to start bsnl mca service.
Is BSNL MCA Service free?
No, the BSNL missed call service is free of cost. You have to pay a monthly charge of Rs 12 for availing of this mca service.
How do I know missed calls when my BSNL number is switched off?
You can activate the miss call alert service on your BSNL number to get alerts via SMS whenever you miss any incoming call.
What is BSNL MCA service activation code?
The BSNL miss call alert (MCA) service activation code is **62*9117010#. You have to dial this USSD Code to start this feature on your bsnl number.