Are you a BSNL SIM user and short of Talktime balance or Internet data pack? Then, you can avail advance BSNL Talktime Loan or Data Loan using the BSNL Loan USSD Codes. I will be guiding you through this post so don’t worry about the steps required for taking the advance credit loan.
Earlier, BANL used to provide only Rs 10 credit loan. But, now BSNL provides loans in four denominations including Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 30 and Rs 50. Apart from the BSNL Loan Number, you can also try out other methods like SMS, My BSNL mobile app and the online to apply for advance Talktime service.
Who are eligible for BSNL Advance Talktime Loan Service?
- You must be a BSNL prepaid user.
- This service is not available for BSNL postpaid users.
- The BSNL SIM connection must be 90 days old or more.
- You must not have any previous loans due.
- The account balance must be very low.
BSNL Talktime Loan USSD Code
|Avail||BSNL Talktime Loan USSD code|
|Airtel Advance Talktime Credit Loan||*511*7#|
How To Apply For BSNL Advance Talktime Loan Using Short Code:
- Open your phone’s caller app.
- Dial the above BSNL Loan Code given in the table and make a call.
- Wait for the short code to get processed and a pop-up message to appear on your phone’s screen.
- Now, select the loan amount that you want to take: Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 30 & Rs 50.
- Submit your final response.
- Done, the loan amount will be immediately credited in your BSNL account.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to repay the loan.
Note that you can avail the BSNL loan service only using a special USSD Code or short code. There are no other methods for this. So, don’t waste your time in looking for other ways. However, you can try out the My BSNL mobile app once to find out if there is loan options available or not.
BSNL Data Loan USSD Code
As of now, BSNL has not launched any service that provides data loan. You can only get Talktime loan that too when you meet the required conditions. In simple words, you cannot take internet data loan because there is no as such service for providing this.
If your account balance has finished and you find no place for doing a recharge, then you can take the BSNL advance credit Talktime loan in case of an emergency. You just need to dial a special USSD code to take the loan within few seconds.
One thing to be noted is that you have to repay the loan amount too. Obviously, BSNL will charge you more than the loan amount that you took. In addition to this, you cannot apply for the second Talktime or data loan if your first loan is not cleared yet. Still, if you have a doubt, you can clear them by reading the faqs given below.
Read These Posts:
- BSNL USSD Codes Lists
- BSNL Talktime Balance Check USSD Code
- BSNL Data Balance Check USSD Code
- BSNL Own Number Check Code
FAQs On BSNL Loan Service
What is BSNL Advance Talktime Loan Service?
BSNL advance Talktime loan service provide you free Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 30 & Rs 50 talktime without charging you at that time. Any eligible BSNL SIM user can avail this service in case of an emergency.
What is The BSNL Loan Repayment Amount?
BSNL will charge you extra Rs 2 to 3 on the loan amount that you took. For example, if you took Rs 10 credit loan then you will be charged Rs 12 or Rs 13 and the same with the rest of the loan amounts.
What is The Maximum BSNL Talktime Loan Amount?
You can avail loan upto Rs 50 that too instantly without paying. The minimum loan amount is Rs 10 and the maximum is Rs 50.
Do BSNL provides Data loans too?
No, BSNL has not launched any data loan service till now. So, don’t waste your time in finding ways to get data loan.