How To Set BSNL Caller Tunes For Free Online, By SMS, By USSD Code and Using My BSNL Tunes App | Activate/Deactivate BSNL Hello Tunes | BSNL Caller Tune Number | Set Name Tunes in BSNL SIM Number 2021
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the only government telecom sector company in India. Like other network operators, BSNL offers hello tune services known as Personalized Ring Back Tune (PRBT). The company has launched an official BSNL Tune Portal where you can find a huge list number of caller tunes.
No matter from which state you belong, BSNL Hello Tunes are available in various language including Hindi, Marathi, Rajasthani, Punjabi, English, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam etc. BSNL provides a host of BSNL Tunes categories such as songs, album, artist, movies and name tunes. Other categories include Bollywood, Funny Tunes, International, Shayari etc.
To your knowledge, the BSNL Tune service is chargeable every month. You can go through the BSNL Tune Packs to look for all the hello tunes plans and choose the best one that suits you. I will explain to you all the methods including online, My BSNL Hello Tunes App and SMS to set caller tune on your BSNL mobile number.
You can also view the BSNL caller tune lyrics and listen to the preview version before activating it. The BSNL landline users can also activate the caller tune service via the IVR method. So, let’s get started with the bsnl tune activation process.
How To Set Caller Tune in BSNL Online
- First, visit this BSNL Tune Website: http://bsnltunes.bsnlumw.com/
- Enter your BSNL SIM Number, password and sign in.
- If you are new to the BSNL Tune Portal then register yourself first.
- To register, click on the “Register” option & enter all the required details.
- After signing in to the BSNL Hello Tune site, you are set to activate any tune.
- To search for a particular tune, select the song tab and enter the song name.
- After typing the song name, hit the “Go” option.
- In the same way, you can search for Movies or Albums, Artist, RBT Code & Name Tune.
- You can also search for your favourite tune by specific language & category.
- All the BSNL caller tunes will be listed below.
- Click on the small “Play” icon to listen to it.
- Finally, click on the “Set Tune” icon.
- Now, you have successfully activated your favourite tune on your bsnl number.
- You can also gift your tune to other BSNL SIM users by clicking on the “Gift” icon.
How To Set BSNL Caller Tune By SMS
- Open your messaging app.
- Create a new SMS, write BT<space>ACT & send it to 56700.
- The Default BSNL Tune will be activated because you have not chosen a particular song.
- To set a specific song, SMS BT<space> Song Code to 56700.
- You can get the song code of a specific song online via the BSNL Tune site.
- Another way to get the song code is to send an SMS “Song Name” to 56799.
- You can also call the BSNL Customer Care Number to get the bsnl tune code.
- Done, you will receive the Hello Tune Activation confirmation SMS soon.
|BSNL Tune Details||BSNL Tune SMS Formats|
|Default BSNL Tune||BT ACT|
|For A Specific Song||BT<SPACE> <SONG CODE>|
|Activating Quarter Plan||BT Q <SONG CODE>|
|Activating Half Yearly Plan||BT HY <SONG CODE>|
|Activating Yearly Plan||BT Y <SONG CODE>|
How To Activate Hello Tunes Using My BSNL Tunes App
- Download the MY BSNL Tunes App.
- Launch the My BSNL caller Tune app and allow all the permissions.
- Login in with your bsnl sim number.
- Search for your favourite BSNL Tune.
- Play the selected tune by clicking on it.
- At last, click on the “All Callers” option under “Set For”.
- There is a search bar at the top to look for specific songs.
How To Activate BSNL Tunes By IVR Call
- Pick up your smartphone or simple keypad phone.
- Dial this number 56700 / 56789 / 56768.
- Choose a suitable language.
- Listen to the IVR instructions.
- Press the required number to move ahead.
- Confirm your bsnl tune activation.
How To Set Name Tunes in BSNL Number
You can activate BSNL Name Tunes Online via BSNL Tune Portal, by sending SMS and using the My BSNL Tunes App. Follow the steps below to set name tunes on your BSNL number:
Activate BSNL Name Tunes Online:
- Go to the BSNL Tune website.
- Log in to the portal.
- select the Name Tune tab.
- Enter your name and hit the Go option.
- Click on the Set Tune option to activate the name tune.
Activate BSNL Name Tunes By Sending SMS:
- South & East Zone users SMS NT<space>Name to 56799.
- Example “NT Rohit” to 56799.
- North & West Zones users SMS NT<space> to 56777.
- Example “NT Rohan” to 56777.
Activate Name Tunes Using My BSNL Tunes App:
- Download & install my bsnl caller tune app.
- launch it and log in via your BSNL number.
- Go to the Name Tunes section.
- Enter your name and submit it.
- Finally, click on the “All Callers”.
How To Deactivate BSNL Caller Tune Service
There are many ways to deactivate BSNL Tune on your number. All the ways to stop the bsnl tune service is given below.
Deactivate BSNL Caller Tune Service Online:
- Visit the BSNL Tune portal and sign in.
- You will find the Unsubscribe option.
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” option to deactivate the bsnl tune.
- Now, your bsnl caller tune service has been stopped.
Deactivate BSNL Hello Tune On Your Number By Sending SMS:
- Crate a new SMS.
- Type BT<space> DACT or BT<space>DCT.
- Send the above message to 56700.
BSNL Tune Deactivation By Calling:
- Dial this number 155223.
- Choose your language.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the appropriate number to stop any VAS services including BSNL Tunes.
BSNL Caller Tune Plans & Charges
BSNL offers a wide range of hello tunes plans ranging from RS 30 for one month to RS 200 for 12 months. And if you want to just activate a single tune and not interested in the monthly subscription then you can RS 12 for 1 hello tune.
Kindly check the table below to see all the BSNL Tune plans and their subscription charges.
|BSNL Caller Tune Plans||BSNL Tune Charges||Charge Per Tune With No Plans|
|BSNL Tunes Monthly Pack||RS 30||Rs 12 Per Tune|
|BSNL Tunes 3 Months Plan||RS 60||Rs 12 Per Tune|
|BSNL Tunes 6 Months Plan||RS 110||Rs 12 Per Tune|
|BSNL Tunes 12 Months Plan||RS 200||Rs 12 Per Tune|
That’s it, I hope the above methods are enough for you to easily manage BSNL Tune Services on your number. Starting from the activation to the deactivation, I have explained everything including the BSNL Hello Tunes Plans & their official charges.
Non of the methods can be seen missing in this article for BSNL Caller Tune activation. Do note that the SMS sent for activating bsnl tune service is chargeable RS 2 for each message. So, make sure you have sufficient balance and if not then it’s better to check your BSNL sim balance via BSNL Balance Check Code.
You also need an active data pack to set your favourite tune online or using the BSNL Tunes App. The net balance can be checked easily using BSNL Data Balance Check Code. In case if you are facing a slow net issue then change your default internet setting to the new BSNL Fast APN Settings.
Read These Article To Set Tunes For Other Network Operators:
- How To Activate Caller Tunes in Vi
- How To Activate Jio Caller Tunes
- How To Activate Airtel Caller Tunes
FAQs On BSNL Tune Services
How can I set BSNL caller tune for free?
As I have already said in this article is that the bsnl tune service is not free and chargeable. You can set bsnl caller tune by sending SMS, online and using the My BSNL Tunes application.
How to copy someone’s BSNL Tune?
You can copy your friends or family members bsnl tune by calling them and pressing the star and 9 number. Make sure that the receiver is on the BSNL network.
What is BSNL tune activation USSD Code?
You can activate the BSNL SIM hello tune service by dialing this USSD Code *567# on your number nd following the given instructions.
What is the BSNL tune activation number?
You can dial this bsnl tune activate number 56700 to set your favourite caller tune and impress your callers with amazing tunes.