How To Set Airtel Caller Tunes For Free By SMS (Without Any App), Online, Wynk Music App, USSD Codes & Airtel Thanks App | Airtel Hello Tunes Number | Set Name Caller Tune in Airtel SIM For Particular Number 2021 | Activate/ Deactivate Airtel Hellotunes
Airtel is one of the oldest and popular telecom network in India. These days people have shown more interest in activating Airtel Hellotunes especially the airtel name caller tunes.
Airtel has added a separate section named Hello Tunes in the airtel music app so that the airtel sim users can easily enable their favourite hello tunes within a few seconds.
The airtel hellotunes app also allow you to search for your desired or favourite caller tunes. You can easily look for the best caller tunes of any music, album, artist, singers and movie. You just need to enter the required name such as singer name, song name etc. on the search bar which is given at the top.
If you want to set caller tune for a specific number then you can also do it easily. Don’t worry, I will be explaining to you all the methods step by step. So, don’t forget to read this article wholly. So, let’s get started.
How To Set Caller Tune in Airtel By Wynk Music App
- First, Download the Wynk Music App from the Google Play Store.
- Install the airtel music app and log in using your airtel sim number.
- Now, go to the main menu by swiping forward.
- Click on the “Hellotunes” option.
- You can now see the latest Hindi, English, Punjabi popular tunes.
- You can also look for a specific hello tune using the search bar.
- Select and click on the hello tune which you want to set.
- To listen to the preview of the caller tune, click on the play icon.
- Finally, click on the “Activate for Free” option.
- Done, you will receive an SMS confirmation regarding the activation of Airtel Hello Tune on your number.
In the Hellotunes section, you will find a wide range of caller tunes categories including Trending Tunes on Wynk, Popular Artist Tunes, Romantic Tunes, Happy Tunes, Devotional Tunes, Top Retro Tunes, Love Story Tunes etc.
Note the charges for activating hello tunes on your airtel mobile number is zero. The airtel caller tune service is completely free.
How To Set Airtel Caller Tune By SMS
As of now, Airtel provides only one way to activate the hello tunes service on any airtel number. The Airtel Wynk music app is the official and only single method to activate free Airtel caller tunes. However, you can deactivate your active hello tune service by sending an SMS.
Earlier, we used to send “SET <songcode>” to 543211 to set the caller tune. In the place of the song code, we have to type the code of the song which you want to set. Airtel has stopped this method to set a hello tune for its subscribers.
To stop your existing airtel caller tune, create a new message and type STOP. Send this message to this number 155223. Other then the SMS method, you can try out the USSD code method to activate the caller tune service. The airtel hello tune activation USSD code is *678#.
Activate Airtel Hellotunes Using USSD Code
- Take your smartphone or a keypad phone.
- Launch the dialer app.
- Dial this airtel hellotune ussd code *678#.
- Select your favourite tune and reply with its respective serial number.
- At last, confirm your hello tune activation.
How To Copy Someone’s Airtel Caller Tune
- Call the airtel number whose you want to copy the tune.
- Listen to the tune once.
- Press the *9 to copy this tune.
- Done, you have successfully copied his/her hello tune.
- Make sure that you are calling an airtel number.
- You cannot copy other operators like Jio tune.
- Enjoy the new tune on your airtel mobile number.
How To Request For Airtel Hello Tune Of A Specific Song
- Launch the Wynk Music App.
- Sign in to the music app via your airtel sim number.
- Now, search for the song for which you want to request a hello tune.
- Play the song to find this option Request HT.
- Click on the small “Request HT” icon.
- Request hellotune pop-up message will appear on the screen.
- Finally, click on the “Yes & Notify me” option.
- Now, you have to wait at least 1 -2 week for the request to get processed.
You can visit to the song and play it to check whether the Hello Tune icon is available or not.
Activating or deactivating the Airtel Hello Tune on your airtel mobile number is not that difficult, you have to just open the wynk music app and press a few options. If you want to set tune without any app then there is no other choice for you.
I have explained all the current working methods to set tune on your airtel sim. As far as I know, the wynk music app is the best and fastest way to activate the hello tune service. And the caller tune service is free, you can verify this by checking your balance through the airtel balance check code after activating a tune.
You can also check out the Airtel USSD Codes List to know about other airtel services. Do note that you need to have an active data pack to use the wynk app to set tune. So, it’s better to check your airtel data balance if you are facing a network issue or a slow response while using the app.
One more thing to note is that you cannot create your own tune and set it. You can also not set the music stored in your phone’s storage as a tune. So, don’t waste your time on all these. In case if you are facing any issue while activating/deactivating the airtel tune then contact the airtel customer care number for resolution.
Read Other Operators Caller Tune Activation Process:
FAQs On Airtel Hello Tune Service
How can I set airtel caller tune without wynk music?
No, it’s not possible to set caller tune on your number without using the wynk music app because it is the only single method available currently.
How to set name tunes in airtel sim?
As of now, Airtel is not providing any name tunes for it’s subscribers. In future, the company may release it on the wynk app.
What is the airtel Hellotune number?
The airtel hello tune number is 543211. You can also try running this shortcode *678# to manage caller tune service on your airtel sim.
Is airtel caller tune service free?
Yes, the airttel hellotunes service is totally free of cost. you don’t need to pay anything to enjoy the free tune service.
How to deactivate airtel caller tune service?
To deactivate the current activated hello tune service, you can either use the wynk app or send an SMS STOP to 543211.