Airtel Data Balance Check Code | Airtel Net Balance Check Number | How To Check Airtel Data Balance Daily Limit | Track Airtel 4G/3G/2G Internet Balance
Are you an Airtel telecom network user and want to check your Airtel data balance instantly? Yes, it’s possible to check Airtel data balance by dialling a USSD code. You just need to dial this shortcode via your airtel sim and the latest 4G data balance with its validity will be shown on the mobile screen.
There are also many other methods including SMS, Airtel Thanks app and online through which you can easily find your Airtel Internet balance and track your daily data usage. I will be showing you almost all the ways to check your airtel net balance along with its validity and daily data limit. So, let’s get started.
Airtel Data Balance Check Code & Number
The Airtel data balance check code is *121*2# which is also called short code or USSD Code and this can be dialled to know your airtel internet balance, daily data usage and data limit.
The airtel net balance check number is 121 which is a toll-free number that can be called for knowing your remaining airtel 4g net balance during the day.
|Airtel Net Balance Enquiry||Check Airtel 4G Data Balance|
|Airtel Data Balance Check Code 2022||*121*2#|
|Airtel Net Balance Check Number||121|
How To Check Airtel Data Balance Using Short Code:
- Click on the call dialer app icon.
- Type the ussd code given in the table above.
- Now, dial the entered code.
- Wait for the Airtel internet balance details to pup up.
Airtel Net Balance Enquiry By Sending SMS
All the 3G and 4G Airtel SIM users can also check their internet balance and track their daily data usage through SMS. If you don’t want to use the USSD code method then try the below message method:
- Click on the message app icon.
- Create a new message and type “BAL”.
- Send the above-typed message to 121.
- Now, reply the received message with the number 3 (Balance & Validity).
- Wait for the data balance SMS to come.
How To Check Airtel Net Balance Daily Limit & Data Usage Using Thanks App
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Airtel Thanks app.
- After downloading the Airtel official app, launch it.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and proceed.
- Now, enter the received OTP to login into your Airtel account.
- You can now see your total Airtel 4G Internet balance and daily data limit and left data.
- It is easy to track your Airtel daily data balance using the My Airtel app.
- The app is available for both Android and iPhone users.
How To Check Airtel Daily Data Balance Online
- First, visit the official website of airtel telecom network: https://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter your airtel number and hit the “CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” option.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on the “Log in” option.
- You can now see your Airtel SIM total data balance, validity, daily data limit and left data.
We have now reached the conclusion part of this article showing you how to check your airtel data balance. I have explained almost all the best possible working methods to check Airtel 2G/3G/4G Internet balance. The most popular and fastest method to check airtel net balance is by dialling the USSD code.
But, it is very easy to manage your Airtel account using the Airtel Thanks app. You can find each and every detail of your Airtel number using the app. Airtel Thanks app also provides recharge and cashback offers to its users. In case, if you find all the methods mentioned above, not working then you can also call the airtel customer care number.
And, don’t forget to try out the latest Airtel APN Settings if you are facing a slow net issue on your smartphone.
Read These Posts: