Are you an Airtel telecom network user and want to check your Airtel data balance instantly. Yes, it’s possible to check Airtel data balance by dialling a USSD code. You just need to dial this short code via your airtel sim and the latest 4G data balance with its validity will be shown on the mobile screen.
There are also many other methods including SMS, Airtel Thanks app and online through which you can easily find your Airtel Internet balance and track your daily data usage. I will be showing you almost all the ways to check your airtel net balance along with its validity and daily data-limit. So, let’s get started.
Airtel Data Balance Check USSD Code
|Find||Airtel Data Balance Check USSD Code|
|Jio 4G Net Balance||*121*2#|
How To Check Airtel Data Balance Using Short Code:
- Click on the call dialer app icon.
- Type the ussd code given in the table above.
- Now, dial the entered code.
- Wait for the Airtel internet balance details to pup up.
Airtel Net Balance Enquiry By Sending SMS
All the 3G and 4G Airtel SIM users can also check internet balance and track their daily data usage through SMS. If you don’t want to use the USSD code method then try the below message method:
- Click on the message app icon.
- Create a new message and type “BAL”.
- Send the above-typed message to 121.
- Now, reply the received message with the number 3 (Balance & Validity).
- Wait for the data balance SMS to come.
Check Airtel Internet Balance & Track Daily Data Usage Using Thanks App
- Go to the Google Play Store and download Airtel Thanks app.
- After downloading the Airtel official app, launch it.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and proceed.
- Now, enter the received OTP to login to your Airtel account.
- You can now see your total Airtel 4G Internet balance and daily data limit and left data.
- It is easy to track your Airtel daily data balance using the My Airtel app.
- The app is available for both the Android and iPhone users.
How To Check Airtel 4G/3G/2G Data Balance Online
- First, visit the official website of airtel telecom network: https://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter your airtel number and hit the “CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” option.
- Now, enter the OTP and click on the “Log in” option.
- You can now see your Airtel SIM total data balance, validity, daily data limit and left data.
We have now reached the conclusion part of this article showing you how to check your airtel data balance. I have explained almost all the best possible working methods to check Airtel 2G/3G/4G Internet balance. The most popular and fastest method to check airtel net balance is by dialling the USSD code.
But, it is very easy to manage your Airtel account using Airtel Thanks app. You can find each and every detail of your Airtel number using the app. Airtel Thanks app also provides recharge and cashback offers to its users. In case, if you find all the methods mentioned above, not working then you can also call the airtel customer care number.
Read These Posts: