Airtel To Airtel Balance Transfer Code 2023 | Airtel Data Transfer Code | How To Share Talktime & Data Balance in Airtel
Airtel is the second-largest Indian telecom operator next to Jio. So, thousands of Airtel users would face low Talktime balance or zero balance. It will not be possible for everyone to do a mobile recharge at that time.
To solve this issue, Airtel Balance Transfer Codes have been launched through which you can share your Airtel Talktime Balance and Data Balance among other Airtel numbers.
Using Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Codes & Number, you can transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. You can also share your Talktime balance with another Airtel mobile number. You can share a Talktime balance ranging from Rs 5 to Rs 40. In this article, I will show you the whole process of transferring a Talktime balance from Airtel to Airtel number.
What is an Airtel Balance Transfer Code?
Airtel Balance Transfer Code is a special USSD Code through which any Airtel sim user can exchange or share their principal balance. The amount that can be shared ranges from Rs 5 to Rs 40. You need to dial that unique ussd code and proceed to share the balance. Do note that you can transfer money balance to an Airtel prepaid user only.
Airtel To Airtel Balance Transfer Code
The airtel to airtel balance transfer code 2023 is *141# through which you can share Talktime and data balance in airtel within a few seconds.
|Share Talktime in Airtel SIM
|Airtel Balance Transfer Code 2023
|Airtel To Airtel Balance Transfer Code
|Minimum Sharing Talktime Balance
|Maximum Sharing Talktime Balance
|Balance Sharing Service Fee/Charge
|Rs 2 To Rs 10 (Depends on the shared balance)
Airtel Talktime Sharing Service Eligibility Conditions:
- You must be at least 3 month old Airtel sim user.
- The receivers should be at least 1 month old user.
- Airtel charges Rs 2 to Rs 10 depending on the shared amount.
- You cannot transfer the balance unlimited times. There is a daily restriction.
How To Transfer Balance From Airtel To Airtel
- Launch your phone’s caller app.
- Dial *141# and make a call.
- A pop-up appears showing, “Welcome To Airtel”. Click on the “OK” option.
- Now, again a pop-up message appears.
- This time reply with the number 1 option: “Share Talktime”.
- Choose the amount that you want to transfer and reply with the appropriate number.
- Finally, enter the Airtel prepaid mobile number to which you want to transfer your account balance.
- Check your service charge for sharing balance and click on the Send button.
Note that you will see the following message: “This service is not available” after the last step if the airtel balance sharing service has bee temporarily stopped. The solution to this problem is to wait and try again after several days or weeks.
How To Share Tallktime in Airtel App
- First, download & install the Airtel Thanks app.
- Launch the Airtel app and login via your number.
- Move to the Services section.
- Click on the Gift Talktime option.
- Select the talk time amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the Airtel number with which you want to share your Talktime balance.
- Finally, confirm your Airtel sharing Talktime.
Airtel To Airtel Data Balance Transfer Code
As of now, Airtel allows its prepaid users to transfer their main account balance only. So there is no such airtel to airtel data transfer code 2023 *141#. You cannot transfer your Airtel data balance from your number to any Airtel user. So, don’t waste your time searching for Airtel internet balance sharing codes.
|Transfer Airtel Internet Balance
|Share Data Balance in Airtel
|Airtel To Airtel Data Transfer Code
If your friend or family is in need of Talktime balance make an emergency call and he/she cannot recharge due to any reason. You can help him by sharing your main balance using ussd code. You just need to dial a ussd code to transfer the balance from your airtel number to your friend’s Airtel mobile number.
I have shown the step-by-step balance transferring process so that you do it by yourself. Even if you have still more doubts then read the frequently asked questions given below.
Read These Posts:
- USSD Codes For Airtel
- Airtel Balance Check Code
- Airtel Data Balance Check Number
- Airtel Mobile Number Check Code
- Airtel Data Loan Code
- Fastest Airtel APN Settings
- Airtel Divert Codes
- Airtel Caller Tune Number
- Airtel SIM Activate Code
How To Transfer Balance in Airtel?
You can transfer your airtel balance to another airtel prepaid number. You just need to dial a ussd code given in this article and select the sharing amount, then enter the receiver’s number.
What is The Airtel Talktime Balance Transfer Code?
The airtel main account balance transfer code is *141#. Dial this code and make a call. For further steps, read this post fully to understand the balance transferring procedure.
Is it Possible To Share Airtel Data Balance?
No, you cannot share your data balance. There is no such service that allows Airtel users to share their internet balance among them.
What Is The Airtel Balance Sharing Service Fee?
The amount charged for transferring the Talktime balance depends on the sharing balance. The charge ranges from Rs 2 to Rs 10 and is deducted instantly.
What to do when Airtel *141# is not working?
If Airtel *141# not working that means you might be in a low network coverage area or there is some network error. The best solution to this issue is to keep trying.
How to solve share Talktime in Airtel not working?
There might be many reasons behind sharing Talktime in Airtel not working which include a network issue, low Talktime balance, service temporarily not available or not running, ineligibility, etc.