Airtel Verification Number: Are you looking to activate your newly purchased Airtel SIM? Don’t worry! I will explain all the steps and processes that are required for 4G and 5G Airtel SIM Activation online or offline. There are many methods to activate your Airtel Prepaid/Postpaid SIM, which include online, dialling the airtel tele verification number, Airtel SIM activation number & code, airtel customer care and visiting nearby Airtel stores.
Not only you can activate the new Airtel 4G SIM, but also you will be able to activate your airtel sim after porting (MNP), upgrading and replacement. Do note that Airtel SIM tele verification is compulsory if you want to enjoy uninterrupted calling and data services on your airtel number.
The Airtel SIM verification process is simple and fast, you need to follow one of the methods given here and get your Airtel 4G & 5G SIM activated as soon as possible. According to me, the Airtel sim verification number is one of the easiest ways to get your work done.
Eligibility For Airtel SIM Activation:
- Those who have recently purchased a new Airtel SIM (Prepaid or Postpaid).
- Ported To Airtel Number.
- Upgraded your Airtel 2G/3G SIM.
- Airtel SIM Card replacement.
Points To Keep in Mind Before Activating Airtel SIM:
- Airtel sim tele-verification is free of cost.
- You cannot access calling and internet services until you activate the sim.
- Airtel sim cannot be activated online.
- Airtel sim activation is required for both prepaid and postpaid users.
So, let’s get started with the Airtel SIM activation process.
Airtel Tele Verification Number
The airtel tele verification number 2023 is 59059 and needs to be dialled after inserting the airtel sim in your smartphone to activate your Airtel mobile number. This Airtel verification number is toll-free and works 24 by 7.
|Airtel Prepaid SIM||Airtel Verification Number 2023|
|Airtel Tele Verification Number||59059|
|Airtel SIM Verification Number||59059|
How To Activate New Airtel SIM Card
- Insert the new Airtel SIM into your device.
- Switch on the phone and wait for the network to come.
- Dial this airtel tele-verification number: 59059.
- Make a call on the above number.
- You will be asked to provide an OTP sent to the alternate mobile number given while purchasing the sim.
- Enter the correct OTP.
- Congratulations, your Airtel sim is now activated for calling and data services.
Do note that it might take about 30 minutes to get your airtel sim activated for full usage. It’s beter your restart your phone after activating your airtel 4G sim. It is also to be noted that you can also provide your 12-digit aadhar number in the place of OTP.
|Airtel Prepaid/Postpaid SIM||Airtel SIM Activation Code|
|Airtel SIM Activation Number 2023||59059|
|Airtel 4G Activation Code||59059|
|Airtel SIM Card Activation Code||59059|
How To Activate Airtel SIM After Porting
- Take out the old SIM from your device.
- Insert the new Airtel sim received after porting/upgrading/replacement.
- Dial this airtel tele verification number after porting: 59059.
- Make a call and listen to the instructions.
- Either enter the OTP sent to an alternate number or a 12-digit UID number.
- Finally, your sim is fully activated for use.
|Airtel sim activation number after porting||59059|
Tele Verification Airtel Without OTP
- Launch the messaging app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Enter the 20-digit SIM Card number of your new SIM.
- Send the above-typed message to 121.
- You will now receive a call.
- Listen to instructions and reply with 1.
- Your new sim card is now activated.
You don’t need airtel tele verification number prepaid without otp to verify your airtel sim card for this method.
Activate Airtel Prepaid SIM By Customer Care Number
- Insert the airtel prepaid sim into your smartphone.
- Wait for the network to display.
- Dial this airtel prepaid sim verification number: 59059.
- Listen to instructions carefully and follow them.
- In the end, your Airtel prepaid number will be activated successfully.
Activate Airtel Postpaid SIM Via Airtel SIM Activation Number
- Airtel postpaid sim card verification is done in two steps.
- First, tele-verify your number by dialling 59059.
- After Airtel postpaid sim tele-verification, contact the company for address verification.
- One of the Airtel executives will visit your resident location for address verification.
- Complete both processes to fully activate your postpaid connection.
How To Activate Airtel SIM, Which is Deactivated
You can also reactivate your deactivated Airtel sim by sitting at your home. According to TRAI, anyone can activate their deactivated SIM within 15 days from the date of deactivation. So, to get back your sim, apply for activation within the specified period. Let’s see the reactivation process:
- You can request activation via the customer care number or Email ID.
- You can also visit a nearby Airtel store and apply for a reactivation request by filling out a form.
- Provide one address proof and ID proof.
- An alternate number needs to be provided too.
- You will get confirmation after applying for the Airtel sim reactivation.
|Airtel Customer Care Number||121|
|Airtel Customer Care Email ID||[email protected]|
|Find Nearby Airtel Store||https://www.airtel.in/store/|
You can now easily get your Airtel 2G/3G/4G SIM activated within a few seconds. No matter what type of sim you are using, be it prepaid or postpaid, I have shared all the possible methods to activate your Airtel sim card number.
If you have lost your Airtel new sim verification code and don’t know how to get the verification code again in Airtel, then you can use your Aadhar number and DOB to activate the Airtel sim without any OTP or code entering needs.
Also, Read These:
You don’t need to recharge your number or spend any type of fee or charge for sim activation. And those who have recently ported to Airtel can also see the way to activate their sim. People also need to activate their Airtel mobile number after upgrading to 4G or applying for a sim replacement.
Read These Airtel Telecom Network Articles:
- Airtel USSD Codes
- Airtel Talktime Balance Check Number
- Airtel Data Balance Check Number
- Airtel Balance Transfer Codes
- Airtel Talktime Loan Code
- Airtel DND Deactivation Number
- Airtel Call Forwarding Deactivate Number
- Airtel Missed Call Alert Activate Number
- Fastest Airtel APN Settings
- Airtel Caller Tune Number
- Airtel SIM Block Number
- Airtel VAS Code