How To Activate Valued Added Services in Airtel | Deactivate Airtel VAS Services | Airtel VAS USSD Code & Number To Start/Stop
There are a number of value added services being provided by the airtel telecom network company. In this article, I will be discussing Airtel VAS services and their activation and deactivation procedures.
It’s very simple to start or stop a particular or group of vas services on your airtel mobile number. There are many ways to activate airtel vas including activation code, airtel vas number, online, sending an SMS, etc.
We will be showing you here all the methods to subscribe or unsubscribe airtel vas step by step. You will also be knowing all the vas services offered by Airtel in India. The airtel vas services are not fully charged as most of its services are completely free and few like Airtel Hello Tunes, Balance Transfer, etc are chargeable.
Airtel Value Added Services List
- Airtel DND.
- Airtel Missed Call Alert.
- Airtel Thanks app.
- Airtel Wynk Music app.
- Balance Transfer.
- Airtel TV.
- Airtel DTH services.
- Airtel Caller Tunes.
- Devotional services.
- Hello Story.
- Airtel radio.
- Cricket Updates.
- Airtel Emergency Balance.
- Airtel Circle.
- Astrology Updates.
- Voice mails.
- Live Aarti on mobile.
- Speak English.
- Airtel Screen.
- Airtel Payment Bank.
How To Activate Airtel VAS Services
There are two ways to activate airtel vas services on your number including USSD Code, SMS, and online. So, let’s get started.
Activate Airtel VAS Services By USSD Code:
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this airtel vas code: *121*4#
- Make a call via your airtel sim.
- Select the vas service you want to start.
- Reply with the serial number.
|Airtel VAS Activation Details||Airtel VAS USSD Code|
|Airtel VAS Activate Code||*121*4#|
Activate Airtel VAS Services By Sending SMS:
- Launch the SMS app.
- Create a new message.
- Type this message START.
- Send the message to 121.
- You will get an SMS reply with all the services listed.
- Choose the vas you want to activate.
- Reply to the received message with the VAS service serial number.
Activate VAS Services in Airtel SIM By IVR Number:
- Open the dialer app.
- Dial this airtel vas number: 121
- Make a call on the above airtel vas activate the number.
- Select the language.
- Listen to the instructions and reply.
- You will get an SMS after confirmation.
|Airtel VAS Activation Number||Airtel VAS Number|
|Airtel VAS Activate Number||121|
Activate Value Added Services in Airtel Online:
- First, visit this site: https://www.airtel.in/
- Go to the Login option.
- Enter your airtel number.
- Click on the “Get OTP” option.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Go to Manage Services> Value Added Services> View All.
- Select the VAS you want to start.
- Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
How To Deactivate Airtel VAS Services
You can stop the airtel vas services by calling USSD Code, sending SMS, IVR number and online through the airtel portal. Let’s see all of these methods to deactivate vas.
Deactivate Airtel VAS Service By USSD Code:
- Dial this airtel shortcode: *121*5#
- Make a call on the above airtel vas deactivate code.
- Select the vas you want to stop.
- Reply with the serial number.
- Confirm your decesion.
|Airtel VAS Deactivation Details||Airtel Deactivate USSD Code|
|Airtel VAS Deactivate Code||*121*5#|
Deactivate Airtel VAS Services By SMS:
- Open the messaging app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type STOP in the message body.
- Send the above typed SMS to 121.
- Wait for the reply message to come.
- Select the service you want to stop.
- Reply with the correct serial number.
|Airtel VAS Deactivation Details||Airtel VAS Number|
|Airtel VAS Deactivate Number||121|
Deactivate VAS Services in Airtel By Calling An IVR Number:
- Dial this airtel vas deactivate number: 121
- Make a call on the number.
- Choose your comfortable language.
- Listen to the voice-over instruction.
- Reply with a suitable number.
Deactivate Airtel Value Added Service in Airtel Online:
- Go to the airtel portal.
- Sign in via your airtel number & OTP verification.
- Move to the “Manage Services” section.
- Head over to Value Added Services> View All.
- Select the STOP option.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT option.
In case, if you facing any issue while activating or deactivating airtel vas services on your number then you can dial the toll-free airtel customer care number.
Airtel SIM Related Articles: