Airtel Loan Codes 2021 | How To Take Loan in Airtel | Airtel Loan Number | Airtel Advance Talktime & Data Loan Service
Are you looking for an Advance Talktime Loan or Data Loan for your Airtel mobile number? Getting Airtel Credit Loan is very simple using the airtel credit number. In this post, I will be showing you all the ways including the Airtel Loan USSD Code, Airtel Loan Code Number and the Thanks app.
Airtel does provide its users with advance Talktime loan in emergency cases. It just takes a few minutes to issue your Talktime loan directly in your main account. The same happens with the internet data loan too. I will be sharing here all the airtel loan ussd codes.
Who Are Eligible For Airtel Advance Credit Loan Service?
- You must be an airtel prepaid sim user.
- The airtel sim must be 90 days old.
- The account balance must be less than Rs 5.
- A working phone in which the Airtel sim should be inserted and active.
- Not having any previous loan due.
Airtel Talktime Loan USSD Code
|Airtel Loan Details||Airtel Advance Talktime USSD Code|
|Airtel Talktime Loan Code||*141# or *141*10#|
How To Take Airtel Advance Talktime Loan By Dialing A Short Code:
- Click on the phone’s dialer app icon.
- Dial the above Airtel Credit USSD code using Airtel SIM.
- A pop-up message will appear on your phone’s screen.
- Now, reply with the number 2 (Take Adv Talktime).
- Done, wait for the Rs 10 Talktime loan to get credited in your account.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to repay it.
How To Get Airtel Talktime Loan By Calling A Number
You can also call on the Airtel Talktime Loan number and get advance credit loan instantly. Follow the below steps to obtain emergency Talktime loan:
- Open the dialer app and dial this number “52141”.
- Listen to instructions given during the IVR call and proceed.
- Upon following the instructions successfully, you will receive the Airtel credit balance soon in your account.
How To Avail Airtel Advance Talktime Loan Using Thanks App
- At first, download the Airtel Thanks app from the Play Store or Apple app store.
- Launch the My Airtel app and log in to your Airtel account via OTP.
- Go to “Services” and select the “Advance Talktime” option.
- Finally, confirm that you want to avail advance Rs 10 Talktime.
Airtel Data Loan USSD Code
|Get||Airtel Data Loan Number|
|Airtel Advance 4G Data Loan||*141*567#|
How To Get Airtel Internet Data Loan By Dialing USSD Code
- Open the phone’s dialer app.
- Dial the above airtel net balance loan code and make a call.
- Wait, for the message to appear on the phone’s screen.
- At last, confirm your data loan to get advance 4G data.
You can also make a call on the number 52141 and get data loan easily. After availing internet loan, you can use the internet service unless the loan pack finishes.
Anyone can land to an emergency situation in which his/her Talktime or data balance ends up and the user cannot recharge. For getting out of this situation, Airtel has launched the Airtel Advance Talktime loan service. Any eligible airtel user can avail Talktime loan and data loan anytime without paying.
You have to clear the loan amount by doing a recharge of the required amount. Airtel charges Rs 12 for providing a Rs 10 Talktime balance. Make sure that you cannot apply for a new Talktime loan unless the previous ones are cleared. Talking about the methods to get a loan, you can grab airtel credits by dialling a USSD code, calling on the loan number and using the Airtel Thanks app.
Read These Posts:
- Airtel USSD Codes
- Airtel Talktime Balance Check Code
- Airtel Internet Balance Check USSD Code
- Airtel Mobile Number Check Code
- Airtel Balance Transfer Number
FAQs On Airtel Loan Service
What is Airtel Advance Talktime Service?
Airtel has launched this loan service to provide its users Talktime worth Rs 10 as a loan and charging for it later. Any eligible airtel user can avail this Talktime loan.
What is the maximum Talktime Loan That airtel Gives?
Airtel gives Rs 10 Talktime to its eligible users and charge Rs 12 in return when the loaner performs its next recharge. There is only Rs 10 Talktime loan service.
How much airtel charges for providing advance Talktime?
Airtel deducts Rs 12 from the loaner accounts when he/she does their next recharge. The loan amount gets automatically deducted when there is appropriate amount present in the account.
Does airtel provide data loans?
Yes, Airtel gives internet data loans to its eligible users. You can try out any of the two methods shown in this article to get data loan. This service may be temporarily stopped.