If your Airtel SIM has been blocked intentionally or mistakenly then you need Airtel PUK Code Unlock Number to unblock your blocked Airtel SIM Card. You can enter the default SIM PIN to instantly unlock your airtel number. However, if you fail to enter the default PIN Code wrong three times, you will be asked to enter the unique personal unlocking key.
In this article, I will be showing you how to get your Airtel PUK Code Number Online, By SMS, calling Airtel Customer Care Number, using the Airtel Thanks app and dialling a USSD Code. So, let’s get started. Also, you need to know your own airtel mobile number because it will be asked when getting your PUK Code.
How To Get Airtel PUK Code By Calling Customer Care
- Take your family or friends phone who is using airtel.
- Dial this airtel customer care number 121.
- Make a call on the above airtel customer service number.
- Choose your favourite language.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the apropriate number to go to PUK section.
- Ask the call representative to provide your airtel PUK Code number.
- Give your personal details like DOB and alternate mobil number.
- After verification, you will get your Airtel SIM PUK Code Unlock Number.
- Check for the SMS to find your personal unlocking key.
If you can’t find the suitable number to go to PUK section on the IVR call, simply, get your call connected to the customer care executibe by pressing the 9 number. When connected, you can ask the live agent to give your airtel puk unlock code.
How To Get 8-Digit PUK Code For Airtel Through SMS
- Take another phone with airtel sim in it.
- Send an SMS typing your airtel number which has been locked to 785.
- Now, type PUK <SPACE> 15-digit Airtel SIM Number and send to 121.
- Within a few seconds, you will get your 8-digit Airtel PUK Code by SMS.
- Enter the recived airtel sim puk code number to unlock your blocked SIM.
- Finally, submit the personal unlocking key.
You have send the SMS through a different airtel mobile number and make sure to note down your blocked airtel sim card number because it’s compulsory to get your PUK unlock code through the SMS sending method.
How To Find Airtel PUK Code Unlock Using My Airtel App
For this My Airtel App 2022 PUK Code method, you need to have another smartphone in which a different airtel sim card is inserted. You can also try out this airtel thanks app method on your own phone in which the PUK banned SIM is inserted. Let’s see the process.
- Switch of your smartphone.
- Remove the locked airtel SIM.
- Switch on the phone.
- You can either insert another sim or connect to a Wi-Fi nertwork for internet access.
- Download and install the Airtel Thanks app.
- Navigate to “More” which is given at the bottom.
- Search for this keword, “PUK Code” in the “Tell Us Your Concern” field.
- Select this, “I want to know my PUK Number | Prepaid” from the drop-down list.
- Provide the airtel number for which you want to get the PUK Code Number.
- Shortly, the airtel sim PUK Code will be sent to you.
- Now, restart your phone and inster the locked SIM Card this time.
- Enter the personal unlocking key when asked.
If you have access to another smartphone, you can simply skip the steps starting from number 1 to 4 and direct start with the step no 5. Once, you receive the PUK then restart your locked sim phone and enter the received Airtel SIM Unlock PIN.
Steps To Get Airtel SIM PUK Unlock By USSD Code
- Take another airtel sim card inserted phone.
- Dial this PUK USSD Code: *121*51#.
- You will get POP-UP message, click the OK option.
- Shortly, you see another popup message displaying many option.
- Select the PUK option and go with it.
- You will see now two options: “PUK for you” & “PUK for others”.
- You have to proceed ahed with the seconds option i.e. PUK for others.
- Enter the locked airtel sim number and then your DOB for verification.
- Finally, you will see your Airtel PUK Code on the mobile screen.
You can also go through the Airtel USSD Codes to find more shortcodes of the airtel sim and run them to avail of their services instantly.
If you are finding any of the methods difficult to follow then either call the Airtel Customer Care Number Toll-Free or visit your nearby Airtel Store. One of them will definitely help you in finding your airtel unlock SIM PIN or PUK Code.
In case you don’t have access to another airtel sim card or smartphone then visit the official website of Airtel company. Navigate to the Support or Contact US page for all the contact details to reach the airtel customer service. You will also get the non-airtel customer care number through which you can get your work done with no issue. I have also written a separate article on How To Block Airtel SIM via different methods, so do go through them to find more details on unlocking your airtel sim number.
You can also visit the Airtel Self Care portal and log in via your airtel number and get your PUK Code online instantly. But, for this online method, your airtel sim must not be blocked.
Also, Read These Airtel Related Posts:
- Airtel SIM Activate Code
- Airtel Missed Call Alert Activate Number
- Airtel Call Forwarding Activation Code
- Airtel Caller Tune Number Free
- How To Transfer Balance From Airtel To Airtel Mobile Number
- Airtel Internet Loan Code
- How To Check Airtel Talktime Balance
- How To Check Airtel Data Balance
- Airtel Fastest APN Settings 2022
Other Operator Users Follow The Below Guides:
FAQs On Airtel Personal Unlocking Key
What is the Airtel PUK Code Number?
The airtel PUK code is an 8-digit unique number provided for consumer safety. You are asked to enter this code when your airtel sim gets locked for security concerns or entering the default sim pin wrong thrice.
What is the default Airtel PUK Code or SIM PIN?
You can enter this default airtel PUK code 1234. If that doesn’t work for you then try this default airtel sim pin 0000 or 8 times 0. You have three chances to enter the pin so you can provide all of the three PINs mentioned here with no problem.
How can I get my airtel PUK code online?
There is no specific online method to get your airtel PUK Code. However, you can contact Airtel customer support online through their official website and ask them to provide your airtel sim pin.
Is it possible to unlock my airtel sim without a PUK code?
Yes, you enter the default airtel sim PUK code given in this article and get your locked airtel sim card unlocked instantly without the need of any 8-digit personal unlocking key code.