How To Activate Airtel Missed Call Alert | How Can I Get Free Miss Call Alert in Airtel | Airtel Missed Call Alert USSD Code & Number | Deactivate Miss Call Alert Service in Airtel SIM 2021
Airtel users can track their miss calls via free miss call alert service via SMS. This service lets you get SMS alerts when someone calls you and you are not able to take their call due to the phone being switched off or out of coverage area.
In this article, I will be showing to start/stop free miss call alert on your airtel sim number via USSD Code and IVR Number. The activation/deactivation process is quite simple and easy.
The airtel miss call alert service is free for the first month and then you have to pay Rs 3o per month to continue enjoying this service on your airtel number. However, it depends on you whether you want to use this service or deactivate it.
Both the Airtel prepaid and postpaid SIM users can get access to this miss call alert feature. The process of activating it is the same for both of them. Let’s check out the codes and number that will be required for the activation and deactivation of the missed call alert service.
How To Activate Airtel Missed Call Alert Via USSD Code
- Launch the caller app on your smartphone.
- Dial this airtel miss call alert USSD code: *321*800#
- Make a call on the above-dialed number via your airtel sim.
- Wait, for the confirmation message to pop up.
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Activation Details||Airtel Miss Call Alert Activate USSD Code|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Activate Code||*321*800#|
How To Activate Miss Call Alert in Airtel By IVR Number
- Open the phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this airtel miss call alert number: 59500
- Make a call on the above number.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number to start miss call alert service.
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Activation Number||Airtel Miss Call Alert Number|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Activate Number||59500|
How To Deactivate Airtel Missed Call Alert
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this airtel miss call alert deactivate code: *321*883#
- Make a call via your airtel number.
- Confirm your missed call alert deactivation.
|Airtel Missed Call Deactivation Details||Airtel Miss Call Alert Deactivate USSD Code|
|Airtel Miss Call Alert Deactivate Code||*321*883#|
|Airtel Miss Call Alert Deactivate Number||59500|
You can also stop the airtel sim miss call alert service by dialing an IVR number mentioned in the table above. You can contact the airtel customer care number for any query related to this service.
Other Articles Related To Airtel SIM:
- Airtel USSD Codes List
- Airtel DND Service Activate Code
- Airtel VAS Service Activate Code
- Airtel Call Forwarding USSD Code
- Airtel Account Balance Check Code
- Airtel 4G Data Balance Check Code
- Airtel Talktime Loan Number
- Airtel Caller Tune Number
- Airtel Internet Settings Code
- Airtel Talktime Balance Transfer Codes