How To Activate/Deactivate Missed Call Alert in Airtel | Airtel Missed Call Alert Code & Number 2022 For Activation And Deactivation | Stop Miss Call Alert Service in Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid SIM
Airtel users can track their miss calls via the airtel free miss call alert 2022 service via SMS. This service lets you get SMS alerts when someone calls you and you are not able to take their call due to the phone being switched off or out of coverage area.
In this article, I will be showing to start/stop free miss call alert on your airtel sim number via USSD Code and IVR Number. The activation/deactivation process is quite simple and easy.
The airtel missed call alert 2022 service is free for the first month and then you have to pay Rs 3o per month to continue enjoying this service on your airtel number. However, it depends on you whether you want to use this service or deactivate it.
Both the Airtel prepaid and postpaid SIM users can get access to this miss call alert feature. The process of activating it is the same for both of them. Let’s check out the codes and numbers that will be required for the activation and deactivation of the missed call alert service.
Airtel Miss Call Alert Code & Number
The airtel miss call alert code is *321*800# to either start or stop the mca service on your airtel number within a few seconds. You can also dial this airtel miss call alert number 59500 to activate or deactivate missed call alert service. The first method is dialling a USSD Code and the second one is calling a phone number.
|Airtel MCA Service||Short Code & Number|
|Airtel Miss Call Alert Code 2022||*321*800#|
|Airtel Miss Call Alert Number||59500|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Divert Number||59500|
How To Activate Missed Call Alert in Airtel By Code
- Launch the caller app on your smartphone.
- Dial this airtel miss call alert USSD code: *321*800#
- Make a call on the above-dialed number via your airtel sim.
- Wait, for the confirmation message to pop up.
|Airtel MCA Service Code||Airtel Missed Call Alert Activation Number|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Activate Code||*321*800#|
How To Activate Airtel Missed Call Alert By IVR Number
- Open the phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this airtel miss call alert number: 59500
- Make a call on the above number.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number to start miss call alert service.
|Airtel MCA Service Number||Airtel Missed Call Alert Activate Number|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Activation Number||59500|
How To Deactivate Missed Call Alert in Airtel
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this airtel miss call alert deactivate code: *321*883#
- Make a call via your airtel number.
- Confirm your missed call alert deactivation.
|Airtel MCA Deactivation Details||Airtel Miss Call Alert Deactivate USSD Code|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Deactivate Code||*321*883#|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert Deactivation Number||59500|
You can also stop the airtel sim miss call alert service by dialling an IVR number mentioned in the table above. You can contact the airtel customer care number for any query related to this service.
How To Stop Missed Call Alert in Airtel
- Launch the phone’s dialler app.
- Dial this airtel mca number: 59500
- Choose your IVR language.
- Listen to the recodred instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number on the keypad to stop airtel missed callert alert.
- That’s it, you have successfully stopped missed calert service in airtel number.
Other Articles Related To Airtel SIM: