How To Check Airtel Talktime Balance & Validity: Are you using the Airtel telecom network and don’t know how to check Airtel balance and validity? If it’s yes then, read this article for the Airtel account balance checking process. In this article, I will be showing you several methods of Airtel Balance Enquiry including Airtel SIM Talktime Balance and its validity. The easiest and fastest methods include the Airtel Balance Check Code, Number, and the Airtel Thanks app.
As you know the Airtel Talk time balance gets wasted when the plan expires. So, it’s better to check your Airtel network talk time balance validity and use it before the plan expires. Let’s discuss all the ways through which you can check your Airtel balance instantly.
Airtel Balance Check Code & Number
The Airtel balance check code is *123# or *121*2# which can be dialed to know your Airtel account balance details like Talktime balance left and validity.
The Airtel balance check number is 121 which is also Airtel’s customer care number which is called to find your Airtel account details. This no is toll-free and works perfectly for balance checking in Airtel sim.
|Airtel Balance Enquiry
|Airtel Talktime Balance & Validity
|Airtel Balance Check Code 2023
|*123# | *121*2#
|Airtel Balance Check Number
How To Check Airtel Balance By Dialling USSD Code:
- Open the dialer app.
- Dial the *123# USSD Code via your Airtel SIM.
- Now, wait for the Airtel balance and validity details to pop up on your phone’s screen.
- Close the dialogue box after checking your main balance and talk time.
Airtel Balance Enquiry By Sending SMS
You can also check your Airtel SIM Main balance by sending an SMS. To follow this method, check out the steps below:
- Open the messaging app and create a new SMS.
- Type “HELP” and send it to 121.
- Now, you will receive a message starting with “Welcome to Airtel…”.
- Reply with the number 2 that shows “Balance and Validity”.
- Wait for the balance message to arrive from the company.
How To Check Airtel Talktime Balance Using Airtel Thanks App
Bhartiya Airtel also runs its app named Airtel Thanks app, earlier called My Airtel app for its customers in India. The app is easily available on the Play Store and app stores. Follow the steps below to check your Airtel Talktime balance via the My Airtel app:
- Go to the Google Play store or app store and download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and log in using your Airtel mobile number.
- You will be asked to enter an OTP before logging in.
- After successful login, you will be able to see your current main balance along with its validity.
- It’s very easy to manage your Airtel SIM using the Airtel Thanks app.
Check Airtel Account Balance By Calling Customer Care
- Open your phone’s call dialer app.
- Dial the number 198 (toll-free) or 121.
- Select your IVR language.
- Press the number 1 option or button to check your balance and validity.
- Now, you will be able to hear your Airtel main balance and its validity.
How To Check Airtel Balance & Validity Online
- Visit the Airtel official website: https://www.airtel.in.
- At the top right side, click on the “Login” menu icon.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number.
- Click on the red color text showing, ” CLICK TO GET ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)”.
- Type the received OTP and submit it.
- Now, you will see your Airtel Talktime Balance, Main Account Balance, and validity on your screen.
- You can access this online service using your phone browser and computer too.
Here, we come to the end of this article explaining to you all the ways to check your Airtel SIM Talktime balance and its validity. I have tried to explain all the best possible ways to know your Airtel main balance.
Talking about the number of methods that I have shared in this article is 5 and all of them are simple and fast. But, the easiest one is the Airtel Balance check code method. Using the Airtel Thanks app to check your current plan, validity, and Talktime balance is also quick and simple.
Read These Posts:
- Airtel USSD Codes Lists
- Airtel Loan USSD Codes
- Airtel Balance Transfer Codes
- Airtel Data Balance Check Code
- How To Know My Airtel Number
- Airtek PUK Code
- Airtel Call Forwarding Number