Jio Balance Check Code | Jio Balance Check Number | How To Check Jio Balance & Validity
Are you using Jio and don’t know how to check your Jio SIM Balance. If it’s yes, then read this article for the balance checking process via the Jio Balance Check USSD Code Number and My Jio app. I will be sharing you with four working ways to check your Jio balance instantly.
Making Jio balance enquiry has become as simple as pressing a single option or button. In this article, you will find the most four easy ways to check Jio Talktime balance & validity, out of which the Short Code method is the most simple and fast one. So let’s get started.
Jio Balance Check USSD Code
|Find||Jio Main Balance & Validity|
|Jio Balance Check Code||*333#|
How To Check Jio Balance By Running Short Code:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Type the Jio Balance code and hit green colour calling button.
- Now, wait for few seconds till the main balance appears on your phone’s screen.
- Close the pop-up box after checking the Jio Talktime balance.
Jio SIM Balance Enquiry By Sending SMS
Follow the steps below to check your Jio main balance by sending SMS:
- First, open your phone’s SMS app.
- Create a new SMS.
- In the message body, type “BAL”
- In the end, send the message to 199.
- Now, wait for a few minutes for the Jio balance SMS to arrive.
How To Check Main Balance Uisng My Jio App (Android/iOS)
Yes, you can check your Reliance Jio Talktime Balance uisng My Jio app. Follow the steps below find out your Jio SIM voice balance:
- Download the My Jio app on your smartphone and install it. [Go to Play Store if you are using Android and App Store for iOS users]
- Open the My Jio app and click on the “Proceed” option.
- Now, allow all the app permissions that are being asked
- Enter your Jio SIM number and click on the blue colour “Generate OTP “box.
- Your Jio number will be automatically verified via the OTP. (You can also manually enter the OTP and press the “Submit” button)
- Now, you can see your Jio number, Talktime balance, current plan, validity and daily data usage.
- Done, enjoy.
Bonus Tip: You can also use your Jio Talktime balance to recharge your number using My Jio app. Just select the “recharge with Jio Talktime balance” at the payment page.
Check Jio Talktime Balance & Validity Online
I know that most of the users are not aware of the online method. The reason may be that no one has shared it because of it’s complexity. As it is a online method, you need a personal computer or laptop to check your Jio Sim balance.
Follow the steps below to knoe your Jio balance online:
- First, visit the official website of Jio: https://www.jio.com/
- At the top right side, click on the “SIGN IN” option.
- Select the mobile icon and enter your Jio number.
- Tap on the bottom “Generate OTP” option and complete the OTP verification process.
- Now, your Jio Sim Balance and all the other details like an active plan, validity etc will be displayed on the computer screen.
- That’s it, Done.
Finally, we have now reached the ending section of this article. In this article, I explained to you the four different ways to check your Jio SIM number Balance and validity. The four method includes USSD Code, SMS, My Jio App and the online one. Out of these 4 ways, the USSD Code method is the most simple and fast way to check your Jio Talktime balance.
Other Jio balance enquiry methods like SMS and My Jio app are also very easy and quick. I have shared 4 ways and talking about which one is easy for you completely depends on yours.
Read These Posts: