Jio Data Balance Check Code | Jio Net Balance Check Number | Ho To Check Jio Net Balance & Validity
The majority of Reliance Jio SIM users use the My Jio app to check their 5G and 4G Data balances. However, there exist many other methods through which you can easily check your Jio Data balance and daily data usage. Out of which Jio Data Balance Check Number 2023 is the most simple and fast method to check Net Balance.
In this article, I will show you the way to check your Jio net balance using the USSD code. There are also three more methods including SMS, My Jio app, and online. Let’s discuss all the methods in detail.
Jio Data Balance Check Number & Code
The Jio data balance check number is *333*1# which displays your Jio net balance on your mobile phone’s screen. And the Jio data balance check code is 1991 which is a toll-free number and provides you with the current net balance, data usage, and validity over the call.
|Jio Data Balance Check USSD Codes
|Jio Data Balance Check Number 2023
|Jio Data Balance Check Code
|Jio Net Balance Check Code
|Jio Net Balance Check Number
How To Check Jio Data Balance By Dialing Short Code
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Type the data balance check ussd code given in the above table.
- Hit the call button and wait for the data balance to pop up.
There is also a miss call alert feature through which you can easily track your Jio data usage and validity. You just need to give a miss call at 1299 and the data balance will be sent to your number via SMS.
Jio Data Balance Enquiry By SMS
If the USSD method and miss call feature doesn’t work for you then you can try out the SMS method. Follow the steps below to check Jio Internet balance by sending an SMS:
- Open the SMS app and create a new SMS.
- In the message field, type “BAL”.
- Finally, send the message to 199 from your Jio number.
After a few minutes, you will receive an SMS providing your Jio number data balance and daily data usage details.
How To Check Jio Net Balance Using My Jio App
My Jio app is an awesome app to manage your Jio number. You can get access to your internet data pack balance instantly. To know how to track your Jio internet pack balance and validity, follow the steps below:
- First, download the My Jio app on your smartphone.
- Open the My Jio app and click on the “Proceed” option.
- Grant all the app permissions and enter your Jio SIM number.
- Complete the OTP verification.
- Now, you will see your 4G data balance and daily data usage along with the daily data limit.
Check Jio Net Balance Online
Yes, you can also track your Jio LTE network data balance online. For this, you need a PC or laptop and an active data pack too. Follow the steps below to know the full procedure:
- First, visit the Jio’s official site.
- Go to the “SIGN IN” option available at the top right side.
- Select the mobile SIM icon and enter your Jio number.
- Complete the OTP verification.
- Now, you will see the Jio 4G data pack balance and data usage on your computer’s screen.
With the conclusion part, I hope that now you will have no issue in checking your Jio data balance. In this article, I have explained almost all the possible methods including the USSD code one to check Jio Internet balance and validity.
Apart from using the Jio data balance check code, you can also try out the My Jio app. Using the My Jio app, you can easily track your Jio account details including the daily data usage and the limit. You can also buy a data booster if your existing data plan gets exhausted. My Jio app allows you to redeem your Jio data vouchers with ease.
Read These Posts:
- Jio USSD Codes Lists
- Jio Balance Check Number
- Jio Loan Number
- Jio Own Number Check Code
- Jio Data Transfer Number
- Jio Call Divert Codes
- Jio New SIM Activate Code
- Jio SIM Block Number
- Jio Missed Call Alert Deactivate Code