Jio Number Check Code 2022 | Find Jio SIM Number Details | How To Check Jio Number
Do you want to know your Reliance Jio sim number? If it’s yes, then read this article to find out your own Jio mobile number. In this article, I will show you how to check Jio mobile number via Jio Mobile Number Check Code, SMS, without using the My Jio app and Reliance Jio customer care no.
Jio own number check is very simple and fast using USSD Code. You just need to dial the Jio No Check Code and your Reliance Jio phone number will pop out. There are also other ways to check Jio sim number like the app, sending SMS etc. Let’s discuss all the Jio self number check ways in detail.
Jio Number Check Code
The my jio number check code is *1# through which you can instantly check your own Jio Mobile Number on your phone screen. This is USSD Code so it runs 24×7 and gives your Jio Phone Number within a few seconds.
|Jio SIM Prepaid/Postpaid||Jio Mobile Number Check Codes|
|Jio Number Check Code 2022||*1#|
|Jio Phone Number Check Code||*1#|
|Jio SIM Number Check Code||*1#|
How To Check Jio Number By Code:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Type this check jio number code *1#.
- Tap on the calling button.
- Wait for your Reliance Jio mobile number to display on your phone’s screen.
- Now, note down your Jio number and save it somewhere else for future use.
How To Check Jio Number Without App By SMS
Follow the steps below to check your Jio number without using any app by sending SMS:
- Open your phone’s message app.
- Create a new message.
- Type the message: “MyPlan” in the message body.
- Send the typed message to 199. (Make sure that you are sending the message from that Jio sim whose mobile number you want to check.)
- Now, you will receive an SMS regarding your current active plan with your Jio prepaid mentioned in it.
How To Check My Jio Number By Using My Jio App
You can easily find out your own Jio SIM number via the My Jio app. Follow the steps below to know your Jio number:
- Download and install the My Jio app from the Play Store or App Store depending on your platform.
- Open the My Jio app and hit the “Proceed” option.
- Allow all the app permissions and login into your Jio account. (The login process is automatic)
- Now, you will be able to see your Jio 10-digit mobile number under the “My Account” section.
- Using My Jio app, you can check all the Jio number details like current plan, Talktime and data balance, validity, data usage etc.
Jio Own Number Check By Calling Customer Care
You can try out this method if the above 3 methods don’t work for you. Using this method, anyone can easily contact the Reliance Jio customer care and your Jio SIM mobile number. Follow the steps below to know your Jio number:
- Dial the Jio customer care number: 198
- Select your comfortable language.
- Press the appropriate number to connect to the customer care executive.
- Now, ask the customer care executive to tell your Jio number.
- The customer care executive will once verify all your details.
- Once the verification completes, you will be provided with your Jio number.
- You can dial jio own number check code *1# to know your mobile number.
Read These Posts:
- Jio USSD Codes List
- Jio Balance Check Code
- Jio Net Balance Check Code
- Jio Data Loan Number
- Jio Balance Transfer Number
- Jio Call Forwarding Codes
- Jio Missed Call Alert Activate Code
- Jio SIM Block Number
- Jio SIM Activation Code
So, these were the 4 simple ways through which you can easily check your own Reliance Jio number. Talking about the methods which I discussed in this article include Jio number check code, SMS, My Jio app and customer care service. There are also more ways to know your Jio mobile number.
You can also call one of your friends or family member from your Jio SIM and ask the receiver to tell your Jio phone number. This is the simplest method to find out your Jio sim number. Now, I hope that you will be able to check your Jio number easily.