Jio Mobile Number Check Code | Find Jio Number Details | How To Find Your Jio SIM Number | Jio Number Check Code
Do you want to know your Reliance Jio SIM mobile number? If it’s yes, then read this article to find out your own Jio sim number. In this article, I will show you how to check your Jio mobile number via USSD Code, SMS, without using the My Jio app and Reliance Jio customer care.
Checking your own Jio SIM number by using code is very simple and fast. You just need dial the Jio Number Check USSD code and your Reliance Jio number will pop out. There are other ways like the app, SMS etc. Let’s discuss all the ways in details.
Jio Number Check Code
|Find||Jio Number Check Code|
|Jio Mobile Number Check||*1#|
How To Check Your Jio Mobile Number By Running A Short Code:
- Open your phone’s dialer app.
- Type the USSD code given above in the table.
- Finally, tap on the calling button.
- Now, wait for your Reliance Jio mobile number to display on your phone’s screen.
- Note down your Jio number and save it somewhere else for future use.
Check Jio Mobile Number By Sending SMS (Without App)
Follow the steps below to know your Jio number by sending SMS:
- Open your phone’s message app.
- Create a new message.
- Type the message: “MyPlan” in the message body.
- Send the typed message to 199. (Make sure that you are sending the message from that Jio sim whose mobile number you want to check.)
- Now, you will receive an SMS regarding your current active plan with your Jio prepaid mentioned in it.
Check Your Own Mobile Number By Using My Jio App
You can easily find out your own Jio SIM number via My Jio app. Follow the steps below to know you Jio number:
- Download and install the My Jio app from the Play Store or App Store depending on your platform.
- Open the My Jio app and hit the “Proceed” option.
- Allow all the app permissions and login into your Jio account. (The login process is automatic)
- Now, you will be able to see your Jio 10-digit mobile number under the “My Account” section.
- Using My Jio app, you can check all the Jio number details like current plan, Talktime and data balance, validity, data usage etc.
Know Your Jio SIM Number By Calling Customer Care
You can try out this method if the above 3 methods don’t work for you. Using this method, anyone can easily contact the Reliance Jio customer care and your Jio SIM mobile number. Follow the steps below to know your Jio number:
- Dial the Jio customer care number: 198
- Select your comfortable language.
- Press the appropriate number to connect to the customer care executive.
- Now, ask the customer care executive to tell your Jio number.
- The customer care executive will once verify all your details.
- Once the verification completes, you will be provided with your Jio number.
Read These Posts:
- All Jio USSD Codes
- Jio Main Balance Check Code
- Jio Net Balance Check USSD Code
- Jio Talktime Loan USSD Code
- Jio Balance Transfer Codes
So, these were the 4 simple ways through which you can easily check your own Reliance Jio number. Talking about the methods which I discussed in this article include Jio number check code, SMS, My Jio app and customer care service. There are also more ways to know your Jio mobile number.
You can also call your one of your friend or family member from your Jio SIM and ask the receiver to tell your mobile number. This is the simplest method to find out your own Jio number. Now, I hope that you will be able to check your Jio number easily.