Jio Switch Off Divert Code 2022 | How To Activate/Deactivate Call Forwarding in Jio SIM For Free | Start/Stop Jio Call Divert Function | Jio Call Forwarding USSD Code | Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Codes & Number | Divert All Jio Calls | Enable/Disable Jio Call Diverting Service
Call forwarding in Jio or Jio Call Divert is one of the most important services provided by all telecom network companies. Jio Call forwarding allows you to never miss any incoming call in case of mobile phone being switched off, out of coverage area or unreachable, etc. conditions.
In this article, we will be talking about the activation and deactivation of Call Forwarding in Jio SIM. I will show you how to manage the call forwarding service on your Jio mobile number. Enabling or disabling call divert in Jio is very easy and can be done within a few seconds.
There are basically two methods to either activate or deactivate Jio Call Forwarding which includes Jio Call Forwarding Activate/Deactivate Code & Number. You can also manage call divert in Jio through the phone’s settings.
You must know that the call forwarding or diver feature depends on your smartphone capability. So, in order to start call forwarding, the phone should support this. Let’s get started with activation/deactivation method details step by step.
Jio Call Forwarding USSD Code & Number
The Jio Call Forwarding USSD Code 2022 is *401*<10 digit number>, you have to dial this jio call forwarding number to activate or start this feature on your Jio mobile number. You can also enable the call to divert feature by going to your phone’s settings.
|Activate Call Forwarding in Jio 2022||Jio Call Forwarding Code|
|Jio Call Forwarding USSD Code||*401*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Call Forwarding Number||*401*<10 digit number>|
How To Activate Call Forwarding in Jio Via Settings
- Open your smartphone phone’s settings.
- Go to Apps> System App settings > Call settings.
- You can also search for “Call Forwarding” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Call-forwarding settings”.
- Select your Jio SIM and click on “Voice”.
- Choose the desirable call forwarding situation.
- Here, I am selecting Always forward.
- Enter the number to which you want to diver your calls.
- Finally, click on the “Turn on” option.
Kindly note that this is the fastest and easiest way to start or stop the call forwarding divert feature on your own Jio number. However, this method depends on your smartphone’s compatibility. So, if you don’t find this feature on your phone, you can try on the USSD Code method.
How To Activate Jio Call Forwarding By Code
- Launch the dialer app.
- Go through the Jio Call Forwarding Codes given in the table below.
- Dial the Jio Call Divert Activation Codes.
- Make a call to start call forwarding in Jio.
- Note that the call forwarding USSD codes are different for different situations.
|Jio Forwarding Activation Details||Jio Call Forwarding Activate Codes|
|Jio All Call Forwarding Unconditional Code||*401*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Call Forwarding No Answer Code||*403*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Call Forwarding When Busy Code||*405*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Call Forwarding Not Reachable Code||*409*<10 digit number>|
How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Jio
- Open the caller app.
- Go through the Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Codes.
- Select the type of call diverts in Jio SIM.
- Dial the Jio Call Forwarding Deactivation Code.
- Make a call and wait for confirmation.
|Jio Call Forwarding Deactivation Details||Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Codes|
|Jio Call Forwarding No Conditional Code||*402|
|Jio Call Forwarding For Unanswered Code||*404|
|Jio Call Forwarding For Busy Calls Code||*406|
|Jio Call Forwarding For Unreachable Code||*410|
|Jio Call Forwarding For Alls Calls||*413|
So, these were the two simple methods to start/stop call forwarding facility on your Jio number. The first method i.e. phone’s settings seem to be quite easy and fast. However, the second USSD Code method is also easy but it takes a few more seconds than the first one.
Read this: How To Activate Missed Call Alert in Jio
Jio Divert Code 2022
The Jio Divert Code is *401*<10 digit number> for all types of incoming calls whether they be unreachable, not answered, busy calls and phone being switched off. There are also other jio call divert codes and numbers for specific needs and requirements such as jio switch off diverts codes.
|Call Divert in Jio||Jio Divert Codes|
|Jio Switch Off Divert Code 2022||*401*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Switch Off Code||*401*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Switch Off Activation Code||*401*<10 digit number>|
|Jio Call Divert Activate Code||*401*<10 digit number>|
How To Enable Switch Off Divert For Jio
- Launch your phone’s caler app.
- Dial this switch off divert code: *401*<10 digit number>
- In palce of 10-digit mobile number you have to enter the number to where you want to divert the calls.
- Make a call on the above typed jio switch off divert code.
- Wait for the ussd code to get processed.
- In the end, you will see a confirmation pop-up regarding the jio sim call divert.
Also, Read These Jio SIM Related Articles:
- Jio USSD Codes List
- Jio VAS Service USSD Code
- Jio DND Deactivate Code
- Jio Balance Check Code
- Jio Data Balance Check Number
- Jio Internet Settings Code
- Jio To Jio Data Transfer Code
- Jio Caller Tune Code
- Jio Data Loan Code
- Jio Number Check Code
If you are facing any sort of issue while activating/removing/cancelling the Jio call forwarding service on your Jio sim then contact the Jio Customer Care to get rid of this Jio sim card error.
How can I activate call forwarding in Jio?
You can activate call forwarding in Jio by following the methods explained in this article. There are two ways to start Jio call divert which include the USSD code and phone’s settings.
How can I divert calls in Jio?
The process of activating the call forwarding service on the Jio number is the same as that of call divert. So, read the article to understand the Jio call divert activating process.
How can I stop Jio call forwarding?
You can stop the Jio sim call forwarding service either by dialling the Jio call forwarding deactivating USSD code or through the smartphone’s settings.
How to divert all Jio calls?
You can divert all your Jio calls by dialling this USSD code *401*<10 digit number> and then make a call.