Are you a Reliance Jio SIM user and getting some issue while using with this network operator? If it’s yes, then you can contact the Jio Customer Care Team by calling the 24×7 toll-free Jio helpline number. You can contact the Jio Support Team through email, live chat, My Jio app and online anytime and ask for any kind of assistance and solution.
The Jio Customer Care Number is Completely free and is available 24×7. You can call anytime you want and the number works on all days. There is no limitation here. I will be providing here all the contact details through which you can easily reach the JioCare team.
And in case, if your Jio SIM related problem is not solved, you are always free to register your issue by calling on the Relaince Jio Complaint Number. You can also send a mail to register your complaint. The latest feature that Jio has recently added is the Live Chat service. Don’t worry, I will explain everything in this article.
No matter what type of Jio user you are, I have covered both the prepaid and postpaid Jio 4G SIM users. All the methods that can be used to contact the Reliance Jio customer care will be discussed here. So, let’s start.
Jio Customer Care Number Toll-Free 24×7 & Complaint No.
These are the 24×7 running Jio customer care numbers for solving any type of query related to JIo SIM. The numbers are accessible from Monday To Sunday.
|JioCare Details||Jio Customer Care Number|
|Jio Helpline Number (For Any Type Of Query)||199|
|Jio Customer Care Number (Toll-Free)||199|
|Jio Complaint Number||198|
|Jio Customer Care From Other Number (Non-Jio)||1800 889 9999|
|Jio Televerification Number (Activate HD Voice & Data Services)||1977|
|Activate Jio Data Services Only||1800 890 1977|
|Jio International Roaming Support Number||+91 7018899999|
|Jio New SIM Connection Number||1860 893 3333|
|Know Jio Recharge Plans, Data Balance, Validity, Offers etc||1991|
Helpline Number For JioFiber Customers
If you are using the JioFiber Broadband service and experiencing any type of issue then you can dial the number given in the table below.
|JioFiber Support Details||Jio Care Number|
|JioFiber Customer Care Number||1800 896 9999|
Helpline Number For Jio Device (JioPhone, LYF Mobile & JioFi)
The Jio device helpline number works on all days and operates from 9am to 10pm. Fine the number below:
|Jio Device Support Details||Jio Care Number|
|Customer Care Number For Jio Device & Gadgets||1800 890 9999|
Helpline Number For Online Shopping On AJio
If you are coming across any type of issue while shopping on the Jio’s e-commerce site names AJio, then dial the number given in the table below. Do note that the number will work from Sunday to Monday and can be dialed between 9am to 9pm.
|Ajio Support Details||JioCare Number|
|Helpline Number For Ajio Customers||1800 893 3393|
Jio Helpline Number For All States In India
No matter which state you are belonging to. Below, you will find the customer care number of different states in India. We will also provide the Jio Customer Care Email Address of each and every Indian state. For more details, see the table below.
|State||Reliance Jio Customer Helpline Number|
(Dial From Non-Jio Number)
|Jio Customer Care Email ID|
|Bihar & Jharkhandemail@example.com|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telenganafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maharashtra & Goaemail@example.com|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP) & Chhattisgarhfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North East Zoneemail@example.com|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP) Eastfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP) West & Uttarkhandemail@example.com|
Jio Customer Care Email ID
|JioCare Details||Jio Customer Care Email Address|
|Jio Customer Care Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Reporting Any Bug Related To Jioemail@example.com|
|For Queries Related To Oline Shoppingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jio Business Related Queriesemail@example.com|
Steps to Contact Jio Support Team By Sending An Email:
- Sign in with your email account like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook etc.
- Make sure that you are using that email id to send mail which was provided while buying new Jio SIM.
- Now, compose a new message.
- Type the receiver mail address as one given in the table above.
- In the subject, enter your main issue topic.
- Describe your problem in the body section.
- Also, attach some proofs like some screenshots, images, information, files etc.
- Finally, send your email to the respective department mail address.
How To Contact JioCare Team Online For Any Type Of Network Related Issue
Yes, any Jio SIM user can contact the Jio customer care team online and ask for any type of help or assistance. This method is quite fast and easy to implement. Do note that as this is an online method so you need to to have either a computer or smartphone. In addition to this, you should also have an active data pack.
Follow the steps below to contact Jio Care Team Online:
- At first, visit this website: https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/
- You can also directly visit the Jio’s official site and then head towards the “Contact Us” page.
- Type your name, Jio mobile number and Email ID.
- Now, select your Jio product from the drop-down list: Prepaid Mobility, Postpaid Mobility, JioFiber, Jio Enterprise Mobility, Jio Enterprise Wireline. (Select Prepaid Mobility if you are using the 4G SIM prepaid connection)
- After selecting the correct product, fill the subject filed box. (Main issue Topic)
- Now, describe your issue in the “Explain your query” box.
- You can also upload any supporting document file like PDF, JPG, PNG & TXT file, screenshots etc for faster resolution.
- At last, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
The JioCare team will contact you via email id or phone number after seeing the problem you are facing. And the solution of the network issue that you are facing will be solved instantly.
How To Register Your Issue Via Jio Complaint Number
Yes, you can file a complaint if your Ji network problem is not solved in time or when you are not satisfied with the solution. The complaining process is very fast and simple. You need to have a phone or computer to register your Jio complaint.
There are two ways through which you can register your complaint: Jio Complaint Number and Online Jio Portal. Talking about the second method that is online, I have already explained the complaining process above. Kindly, scroll up to see how to register your complaint online.
Coming back to the first way to register your complaint, follow the steps below:
- Take your phone and dial the Jio complaint number: 198.
- You can also call from your non-Jio number on 1800 899 3999.
- Choose your comfortable language.
- Press a suitable number to connect your call to the Jio customer care executive.
- The customer care executive will now verify your jio number and other details.
- Now, you can explain your query to the personnel on the call and ask him to register your complaint.
- After listening to your problem, the customer care executive will register your complaint.
- You will receive the complaint reference number upon successful complaint registration.
How To Use Live Chat Feature For Quick Solution On My Jio App
Recently, Reliance Jio has launched an amazing service called “Jio Live Chat” for instant resolution. Any Jio Prepaid/Postpaid SIM user can access the live chat service on the My Jio app. Follow to steps below to seek help from JioCare team through live chatting:
- Download the My Jio app from the Google Play Store or App Store (Android/iOS).
- Launch the app and login via your Jio number and OTP.
- In the home section, click on the “JioCare” option.
- Tap on the “Live Chat” icon.
- Now, you will be connected to the Jio customer care live chat interface.
- You will see these main options like My Account Information, Latest Jio Offers, Data/Internet Related, Network Related, Recharge/Payment Related and Handset Bundle Offers.
- Select the option related to your query. For example, you can select the “Network Related” option if you are experiencing any network related issue.
- You can also type your desired message at the bottom for any specific issue.
- Type this message, “Connect me with an agent” and send it to talk to the customer care executive.
Read These Posts:
- Jio USSD Codes List
- Jio Balance Check Code
- Jio Data Balance Check Code
- USSD Loan Codes For Jio
- Jio Balance Transfer Code
Also, Read These:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Can I Contact The JioCare Team?
You can contact the Jio customer care team by calling on the free toll-free helpline number 199 from your Jio number. You can also call from your non-Jio number by dialling 1800 899 3999.
What is The Jio Customer Care Toll-Free Number?
The Jio customer care toll-free number is 199. You will not be charged anything to call this number. This is also the helpline number. You can call this number if have any query related to Jio SIM.
How To Register Your Jio Complaint?
Any Jio Prepaid and Postpaid SIM user can file a complaint online and via Jio complaint number. I have already explained both the complaining process in this article, so do once go through that.
What is Jio Live Chat Service?
Relaince Jio has launched an instant chat service known as “Live Chat” for it’s prepaid and postpaid Jio SIM users. Any Jio user can instantly get a solution for their any query through real-time chatting with the customer care executive. The live chat feature is available on the My Jio app.
What is The Jio Care WhatsApp Number?
As of now, Jio has not started providing its customer care service on Whatsapp. So, there is as no such Jio Customer Care Whatsapp Number.