If you are a Jio SIM user and have become frustrated with the slow internet speed? Then, this article is for you. I will be sharing with you the fastest Reliance Jio APN Settings for super-fast internet speed. Using this Jio Access Point Network Setting, you can easily increase the speed of your 4G Jio data pack.
There is already a default Jio apn setting applied on your smartphone. You need to change the default APN name to “Jionet” and other details too to boost your internet speed. Don’t worry, here, you will find the full process to increase your Jio data speed by changing the default apn setting to a new secret one.
New Jio APN Setting For Super Fast Internet Speed [4G VoLTE]
|Fastest Jio APN Setting||Details|
|Connection Name||Internet (Enter Any Thing)|
|APN (Access Point Name)||jionet|
|Server||www.google.com ( Downloading & Web Browsing Speed Increases)|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPV4/IPV6|
Steps To Apply The Fastest Reliance Jio 4G LTE APN Setting:
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Go to “SIM cards” or “Mobile Networks”.
- Select the Jio 4G SIM for which you want to change the default APN setting.
- Click on the “Acces Point Names” option.
- Now, delete the default Jio GPRS setting and create a new one. You can also create a new APN directly without deleting the default one.
- To create a new APN, click on the bottom “New APN Plus” icon.
- Now, enter the details provided in the above table and leave the other fields as they are.
- At last, make sure that you provided the correct details and go to the “More” option or three dots.
- Click on the “Save” option and restart your phone to apply the new jio apn setting.
- Done, enjoy the high-speed internet with the new secret apn setting.
How To Change Jio LTE APN Setting On Any iPhone Phones For Faster Data Speed
If you own an iPhone device then you can also change your apn setting and enjoy the internet at blazing speed. Follow the steps below to increase your Jio internet speed on your iOS device:
- First, switch off your iPhone’s data and connect it to a WiFi connection.
- Launch the iOS safari browser and visit this address: “www.unlocket.co.nz”.
- When the site completely loads, scroll down and click on the “Create APN” option.
- A drop-down menu appears, select the “Reliance Jio” option.
- At last, click on the “Create APN” option.
- Now, you will be taken to a new where you will be asked to install the apn setting that you created just before.
- Finally, click on the “Install” option to apply your new Jio 4G Internet Settings.
What is the Default Jio APN Setting
|Jio Default APN Setting||Details|
|Authentication Type||Not Set|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPV4/IPV6|
How To Restore To The Default Jio 4G Internet Settings:
There are two ways to do it:
- First: Delete all the current internet configuration settings and create a new one.
- Second: Reset your apn setting.
To try out the first method, go to the mobile networks and delete all the apn settings that are present from first. Now, create a new apn and enter the details that are given in the above table. At last, don’t forget to save the apn setting.
Talking about the second method which is easier and simpler than the first one, you have to just go to your mobile networks setting and mobile access points. Now, click on the “Reset” option to reset your smartphone’s apn setting to the default. The location of the reset option depends on the Android User interface. But, most of the times, the reset option is available on at the bottom or located in the three dots or menu.
So, this was the new APN for Jio SIM users to increase their internet speed. I have explained the whole apn setting installation process step by step. The new Jio internet configuration will surely boost your data speed. And if you are facing any data related issues then simply switch to the default setting. One thing to be noted is that you must check once that you have enough Jio data balance left in your sim connection.
For resetting your Jio APN setting, I have provided two genuine ways. You can follow any of the two which you like and get rid of the issue within seconds. However, in future, if you want to switch to the new fast jio apn settings then read this post to do it and enjoy the high-speed Jio internet.
Also, Read This:
What Is The Fastest APN Setting For Jio SIM Users?
The fastest APN setting for Jio SIM users and have been provided in this article. Kindly go through it to change your default apn setting to the new one. After switching, you will get high speed downloading and web browsing speed.
How To Solve My Slow Jio Internet Issue?
The reasons for experiencing slow Jio internet might be anything. If everything is correct then you can change your current apn setting to the faster one which is given in this article. After using this apn, you will get higher internet speed. But, You can’t do anything if the data speed is slow due to low network signal.
Is It Safe To Use The New Jio APN For Increasing Data Speed ?
Yes, the APN setting given in this post is hundred per cent safe to install and use. You don’t need to worry about anything related to it. Your Jio SIM network account will be completely safe.
Is It Possible To Get Jio Internet Settings By SMS?
No, there is no SMS service to get Jio GPRS settings on your phone. You don’t need to separately apply for internet settings because it is already present from first. Just, switch on your mobile data and start surfing.
What Is The Jio 4G LTE APN Setting For Windows Smartphones?
First, go to the settings and then move to the ‘Mobile + GSM’ option. Here, the switch off the data roaming and set the connection speed to 4G. Now, come back and move to the ‘Access Points’ option and click on the add icon. The final step is to enter the connection name as ‘Jio 4G’, APN as ‘jionet’ and save the setting.