BSNL Number Check Code 2021 | How To Check BSNL Mobile Number Details | Know Your BSNL SIM Number Online | How To Know My BSNL Number
Do you want to check your BSNL Mobile number? But, don’t know how to know your BSNL number. Then, this post is for you. Any BSNL SIM user can easily check their mobile number via USSD Code, My BSNL mobile app, online etc.
Checking your own BSNL number via the check code is one of the most simple and fast methods to know your number. Just dial the BSNL own number check code and the mobile number displays up. I will be discussing almost all the possible method to find out your number. Let’s get started.
BSNL Mobile Number Check USSD Code
|Code Details||BSNL Number Check USSD Code|
|BSNL Mobile Number Check Code||*888# | *1# | *555# | *222#|
Steps To Check Your BSNL Mobile Number By Using Short Code
- First, launch your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial the ussd code given above in the table and make a call.
- You will instantly see a pop-up message showing your BSNL number.
- Note down or save your phone number for future use.
Using the BSNL Mobile Number Check Code to find out your BSNL SIM number is very easy and simple. Do note that sometimes the USSD code takes more than the estimated time so be patience.
How To Check Your BSNL SIM Number Via My BSNL App
Yes, you can also use the BSNL official mobile application to check your number. Follow the steps below to find out your mobile number:
- Download the My BSNL app from the app store and install it.
- After the installation complete, launch the mobile app.
- Login to your BSNL prepaid/postpaid account.
- On the home screen of the app, you will see your BSNL mobile number printed on the screen.
BSNL Own Mobile Number Check Online
If you own a desktop or laptop then you can try out this method too to find out your BSNL phone number. Do note that you must have basic internet knowledge and data pack to follow this method. Let’s see the required steps:
- At first, visit the BSNL online portal: https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal
- Go to the “Sign In” option which is at the top menu.
- Now, enter your user id and password. (If you are new then first sign up to generate your user id and password)
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button to log in to your BSNL Prepaid/Postpaid account.
- Now you will be logged into your BSNL GSM/CDMA account.
- Go to your dashboard to find out your BSNL SIM number.
Know Your BSNL Number By Calling Customer Care/Others
If any of the methods explained above doesn’t work for you then try this one. This method is best for those type of people who do not have any internet knowledge and posses a simple keypad phone. However, the simple keypad phone users can also use the USSD code service to check their own BSNL SIM number instantly. So, let’s see the mobile number checking process:
- Take your Simple keypad phone or smartphone.
- Now, dial the BSNL customer care number.
- Call 1503 from your number and 1800 180 1503 from another number.
- Connect to the customer care executive and ask your number.
- In case if you have Talktime balance in your bsnl sim then call one of your family/friend members.
- Ask your friend or family member to tell your bsnl sim phone number.
- Done, enjoy.
I hope that now you will be easily able to know your BSNL SIM number. I tried to explain all the possible ways to find your BSNL Mobile number.
The methods include USSD Code, My BSNL Mobile App, Online and Calling. According to me, the mobile number checking code is the best and fastest way to know your BSNL number.
Although, you can also try out other ways like using the mobile app and calling the customer care or your family members. These ways are also better if the USSD code method doesn’t work due to network issues. If you have still any doubts then read the FAQs given below.
Read These Posts:
- BSNL USSD Codes Lists
- BSNL Balance Check Code
- BSNL Data Balance Check Code
- BSNL Loan USSD Codes
- BSNL Balance Transfer Codes
- BSNL Internet Settings
What is the BSNL Mobile Number Check Code?
The BSNL mobile number check code is *222#. You just need to dial this ussd code to know your sim number within few seconds.
How To Check BSNL Postpaid SIM Number?
If you are a bsnl postpaid user then you can try the prepaid method to know your bsnl number. However, you can check your monthly bill to know your bsnl number.
How To Check BSNL SIM Owner Name?
You can use the My BSNL mobile app or login in to the bsnl online portal to know the sim owner name. You can also check your bill to find the name.
Is My BSNL Number Activated Or Deactivated?
Insert your sim in a device and check for network. If there is network call any number and see it connects or not. You can also call the bsnl customer care from any other number and ask them whether your sim is active or not. You have to provide all the sim related details for verification.