BSNL Balance Check Online For Prepaid | How To Check Talktime Balance in BSNL & Validity | BSNL Validity Check
Do you own a BSNL SIM and want to check your BSNL Talktime Balance and validity? If it’s yes, then do read this article. I will be sharing here the BSNL Balance Check Number & Code through which checking BSNL Talktime balance and validity will be quick and fast.
It does not matter what type of BSNL user you are. Whether you are a BSNL prepaid or postpaid user, you can easily check your main balance and validity through various methods such as USSD Code, SMS, My BSNL app and online. Don’t worry, I will be discussing all the possible methods here.
BSNL Balance Check Number & Code
|BSNL Talktime Balance Check||BSNL Balance Check No.|
|BSNL Balance Check Number||*123#|
|BSNL Talktime Check Number||*123#|
How To Check Talktime Balance In BSNL
- Launch your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this ussd code *123# and make a call.
- Wait for few seconds for the ussd code to get processed.
- On successful processing, you will see a pop up showing your current main balance along with its validity.
BSNL Balance Check Through SMS
You can also check your balance by sending an SMS, to do this follow the steps below:
- Open your message app.
- Create a new message and type “BAL” (Don’t include the inverted commas).
- Now, send the typed message to the mobile number 123.
- Now, wait for the reply message to receive. (Note: Sometimes, it may take a few minutes more for the BSNL Balance SMS message to come up)
How To Check BSNL Talktime Balance & Validity Using My BSNL App
BSNL also provides its telecom network and broadband services through its official app. Any BSNL user can use the My BSNL mobile application to check their sim’s balance and other details. If you are completely new to this app then follow the steps below to check your Talktime balance & validity via the app:
- First, visit the Google Play Store or iOS App Store and download the My BSNL app.
- Install the app on your smartphone and launch it.
- Allow all the app permissions to move ahead.
- Login to your BSNL account by entering your BSNL mobile number and proving the OTP.
- Now, you will be able to see all the details including your main balance & validity.
BSNL Balance & Validity Check Online
Yes, you can also check your BSNL Balance and BSNL SIM Validity by visiting the official BSNL online portal. Let’s see the whole online checking process step by step:
- Fvisit the official BSNL online portal: https://www.bsnl.co.in
- Click on “SIGN UP” to register and get your user id & password.
- Go to the main menu and click on the “My Account” option.
- You will be taken to a new login page.
- Enter your BSNL mobile number and password.
- Click on the blue colour button showing “SIGN IN” option.
- You will be logged into your BSNL online dashboard.
- Now, you can find all the details related to your BSNL GSM or CDMA network account.
- You can now check your bsnl balance and validity online.
If you are using the online portal for the first time then you have to first sign up to get your user id and password. After logging in to your BSNL account, make sure to link your prepaid or postpaid account from the dashboard in order to view and manage your account details.Important Note For First Time Online Users
That’s it, we have now reached the ending part of this article. I am sure that after reading this post carefully, you will find it very easy to check your BSNL SIM Main Balance and Validity. I have explained almost all the possible methods for checking BSNL Talktime balance.
According to me, Using the My BSNL mobile app is the most simple and fastest method to check the main balance. However, the USSD Code method is also better and is best for keypad phone users. I have also shared the full lists of BSNL USSD Codes on this site, so do check out that.
Read These Posts: