BSNL Data Balance Check Code & Number 2021 | How To Check BSNL Net Balance | All State BSNL Internet Balance Check USSD Code | BSNL SIM 3G/4G GPRS Balance Check
Do you want to check your BSNL SIM Internet Data Balance & its validity? But, you don’t know how to do it, let’s check out all the methods or ways through which you can easily check your BSNL data balance. The most common and the fastest way to check BSNL 3G/4G data balance is by dialling a USSD Code.
There are also many other methods to check BSNL Net Balance and validity which includes USSD Code, Sending SMS, Using the BSNL Mobile application and the online method.
BSNL Data Balance Check USSD Code
|BSNL Internet Balance Code Details||BSNL Data Balance Check USSD Code|
|BSNL Data Balance Check Code||*124#|
Steps To Check BSNL 4G Data Balance By Dialing Short Code:
- Click on the dialer app icon to launch it.
- Dial this ussd code *124# and make a call.
- Wait for the short code to get processed.
- Your 2G/3G/4G data balance along with its validity will be shown to you via a pop-up message.
BSNL Net Balance Enquiry By SMS
Follow the steps below to check your BSNL SIM internet data balance by sending a SMS:
- Open your message app.
- Create a new message and type “BAL” (Avoid the inverted commas).
- Now, send the above-typed message to 123.
- Wait, for the reply message to receive (Sometimes, it may take more than the estimated time to get the data).
Check Internet Balance & Daily Data Usage Using My BSNL App
You can also use the official My BSNL mobile application to check your net balance, daily data usage and validity. Let’s see the steps for checking the BSNL 4G net balance:
- First, visit the Play Store and download the My BSNL mobile application on your smartphone.
- After installing the app, launch it and allow all the permissions that are being asked.
- Login to your BSNL SIM network account by entering your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to successfully log in to your BSNL prepaid/postpaid account.
- Now, you will be able to see your total internet data balance, remaining data balance, track your daily data usage and validity.
Check BSNL SIM Data Balance & Validity Online
There is also online method to check your BSNL SIM net balance via the BSNL online portal. To know how to do it, follow the steps below:
- Visit the BSNL online portal: https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal
- At the top menu, go to the Sign in” option.
- Enter your mobile number/user id and the password.
- Finally, click on the “SIGN IN” option.
- Now, you will be logged into your BSNL GSM/CDMA account.
- All the details related to your BSNL prepaid or postpaid account will be shown on your computer screen.
Note that if you are using the online portal for the first time then you have to first signup and link your prepaid or postpaid account. After linking, the details of your BSNL network account will be live.
All done, I hope that now you will be able to check your BSNL SIM 2G/3G/4G data balance, remaining internet data and validity easily. I have included all the methods including the famous one that is USSD Code method. Other ways to find out your BSNL SIM net balance includes SMS, My BSNL app and online.
Using the My BSNL app to manage your BSNL account is very fast and easy. But, for using the app, you need to have a smartphone and an active data pack. And those who have keypad phones and no data pack can check their data balance using USSD code. you just need to dial the short code and make a call to see the GPRS net balance within a few seconds.
Read These BSNL Posts: