How To Activate Value Added Service in Jio SIM 2024 | Jio VAS Services List | Jio VAS Activate USSD Code Number | Jio VAS Deactivate Code | Start/Stop Jio VAS Services
Reliance Jio provides value-added services for its prepaid and postpaid customers. In this article, I will show you how to activate/deactivate value-added service (VAS) in Jio via mobile app, number, and USSD Code.
There are many Jio VAS services. You can use any one of them or all at once. As we already know, VAS is a paid service, so Jio sim value-added service is chargeable. So, it’s better to go through the VAS charges table and use it on your own Jio Mobile Number.
Jio VAS Services List
- Banking/Insurance/Financial Products/Credit Cards
- Real State
- Consumer Goods & Automobiles.
- Communication/Broadcasting/Entertainment/ Information Technology
So, this is the list of Jio value-added services with their serial number, which will be used to either activate or deactivate a particular or group of VAS services.
How To Activate Jio VAS Services
- First, go through the above Jio VAS list.
- Choose the service you want to start and not its serial number.
- Create a new message.
- Type START serial number.
- For example, to activate health VAS service type START 4.
- Send the typed message to 1909.
- You can also activate more than one VAS at one time.
- For example, to start the “real state & tourism vas service”, send an SMS “START 2, 7”.
To start all the Jio VAS services, send START 155223.
|Jio VAS Services Name
|Jio VAS Activation Code
|Bank /Insurance /Financial /Credit Cards VAS
|Real State VAS Activate USSD Code
|Education VAS Activation Code
|Health VAS Activation Number
|Consumer Goods & Automobiles
|Communication /Entertainment/ Information Technology
|Activate All Jio VAS Services Code
How To Deactivate Jio Value Added Services
- Launch the phone’s messaging app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type this message STOP.
- For example, STOP.
- Finally, send the message to 155223.
- You will get a reply SMS with the list of activated VAS.
- Reply with the serial number of that VAS that you want to stop.
You can also send STOP to 155223 to deactivate all the activated Jio value-added services.
|Jio VAS Deactivate Details
|Jio VAS Deactivate USSD Code
|Jio VAS Deactivate Code
|STOP to 155223
If you are facing any type of issue related to Jio VAS, call this Jio VAS service number 155223. You can also contact the Jio Customer Care Number to solve any issue related to value-added services in Jio SIM.
You can also use the MyJio App to manage your value-added services activated on your Jio mobile number. The option to activate and deactivate will be there in the app after login. In the same way, you can also go to the Jio official website and sign in there to start/stop your desired Jio VAS Services.
Read These Posts:
- How To Activate Call Forwarding in Jio
- How To Activate Missed Call Alert in Jio
- How To Deactivate DND Service in Jio
- How To Caller Tune in Jio
Also, Read These Jio USSD Codes Articles:
- Jio USSD Codes
- Jio Number Check Code
- Jio Balance Check Code
- Jio Net Balance Check Code
- Jio Net Settings Code
- Jio To Jio Data Transfer USSD Number
- Jio Data Loan Number
You have now successfully learned the Jio VAS activation and deactivation process. I hope that you will not find it difficult to understand it. Comment below with your doubts or opinions.