BSNL users whose SIM has been locked due to security or the wrong PIN entered thrice can get their SIM unlocked by PUK Code. You just need to provide the PUK Code BSNL 8-digit to unlock your blocked BSNL SIM card. There are many methods to get your BSNL PUK Code Unlock Number online, by SMS, without a sim number and by calling the customer care number.
There is a separate helpline number to find your Personal Unlocking Keycode for BSNL SIM users. The details like your bsnl sim number, DOB, address, etc can also be asked for to get your PUK Code number.
How To Get BSNL PUK Code By SMS
- Take your friend’s or family’s phone with another bsnl sim in it.
- Open the SMS app.
- Type this message: PUK <SPACE> <15 or 19-digit BSNL SIM Number>.
- Send the above-typed message to 53733 or 123.
- Shortly, you will receive your BSNL PUK Code via SMS.
- Note down the 8-digit PUK Code.
- Enter the received BSNL PIN to unlock your SIM.
- Enjoy the unblocked BSNL SIM.
|BSNL PUK Code Via SMS||PUK <SPACE> <15-digit BSNL SIM Number> To 53733|
The BSNL SIM Number will be printed on the back side of your SIM Card, note it down somewhere for the use. The SIM number can be of 15 or 19-digit depending on the age or date of issue of the SIM card.
Get PUK Code BSNL 8-Digit Unlock Number By Customer Care
You can also find your bsnl sim personal unlocking key code by calling the bsnl customer care number. Before calling the BSNL PUK Helpline Number, collect some of the necessary information like the 16-digit SIM Number and the bsnl sim owner’s name, address and DOB. After getting all these details, follow the steps below to get your PUK Code:
- Get another phone with a different bsnl sim in it.
- Launch the dialler app.
- Dial this BSNL PUK Helpline Number: 1503.
- Listen to the IVRS call instructions carefully.
- Go to the PUK section by pressing the suitable number.
- Your call will be connected to one of the customer care executives.
- Now, ask the live agent to provide your PUK Code.
- You will be asked to provide some details like your name, DOB & address.
- After the identity verification completes, you will get your PUK Code via SMS.
- Check for the SMS to find your BSNL PUK Unlock Code Number.
The other network users can also dial the BSNL PUK Customer Care Number provided above to get their unique personal unlocking key code.
Steps To Find PUK Code BSNL Online
- Visit BSNL Online Portal: https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/authorize.do
- Enter your username and password.
- Hit the “SIGN IN” button.
- Navigate to the PUK section.
- Click on the PUK Code option.
- Now, you can see your BSNL PUK code printed on the computer screen.
- Use the BSNL SIM PUK Code to unlock the locked SIM.
If are new to BSNL Online Portal then complete the registration to get your login username and password. You can also contact the bsnl online customer support through the portal and get help regarding personal unlocking key.
Apart from the above three methods explaining the bsnl sim unlock procedure, you can also use the BSNL Mobile App to get your PUK code instantly. You just need to sign in to the app and navigate to the appropriate section for the work to get done. You can also block bsnl sim by yourself if it gets lost.
How To Unblock BSNL SIM
BSNL sim can be easily unblocked by entering the bsnl sim lock code when asked. If you don’t have your bsnl sim unlock code then follow any of the methods above to either find or generate your bsnl puk code. After getting your puk code bsnl, enter it when asked and submit to unlock your locked bsnl sim card instantly. However, you can also try out the default puk code for bsnl sim i.e. 0000.
Other Operators Looking For PUK Follow The Below Guide:
You also need to know your blocked BSNL Mobile Number so that you can provide this when asked during the personal unlocking key generation. There are also BSNL USSD Codes through which you can get your BSNL SIM PIN Number easily.
The default BSNL PUK Code is four times zero (0000) which can be provided as the default BSNL SIM PIN to unlock your locked SIM card instantly. This default PIn will work for both BSNL Prepaid as well as Postpaid SIM users.
Also, Read These BSNL Articles:
- How To Activate BSNL SIM
- BSNL Missed Call Alert Activate Number
- BSNL Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
- How To Set Caller Tune In BSNL
- BSNL Balance Transfer Number
- BSNL Talktime Loan Code
- How To Check BSNL Internet Balance
- BSNL Balance Check Number
FAQs On BSNL SIM PUK Code
What is the 8-digit PUK Code For BSNL?
The 8-digit BSNL SIM PUK Code is a random unique number provided to unlock your locked sim card which gets blocked due to the wrong entry of the default PIN three times.
What is the BSNL SIM PUK Code Number?
The default BSNL PUK Code or PIN is 0000 which be given to unlock your locked sim card without the need for an 8-digit PUK Code or sim number.
Is it possible to unlock BSNL SIM without PUK Code?
Yes, you can unlock your locked bsnl mobile number by entering the default bsnl sim PIN given in this article.
How can I get BSNL PUK Code without a SIM number?
No, it’s not possible to get your PUK code without the 19-digit sim card number. You can either contact customer care or visit the nearby BSNL store.
Is there any charge for the BSNL PUK Code From Other Network?
No, there is no charge to get your PUK Code. It’s a completely free-of-cost service and you don’t need to pay anything for it.