Do you want to block your BSNL SIM card(Prepaid/Postpaid)? If yes, then you have reached the right place. In this article, I will show you the BSNL SIM Block online, through SMS and by calling the BSNL SIM block number. You will also learn to deactivate bsnl sim permanently.
There might be many reasons for blocking your BSNL mobile number, including your BSNL SIM getting lost, porting, upgrading and applying for a new BSNL SIM replacement. Generally, BSNL lost SIM is the most common reason for blocking it.
You can also deactivate your BSNL sim card by calling another (Non-BSNL) number. BSNL SIM Deactivation is easy and fast, and anyone can do it. If your smartphone gets lost or damaged, block the inserted BSNL number and apply for a new BSNL duplicate sim with the same BSNL number. You will be taught everything related to BSNL SIM Blocking and Suspension/Deactivation.
Requirements To Block BSNL SIM Card:
- Desktop/laptop for online method.
- BSNL Block SIM Customer Care Number or BSNL SIM deactivation number.
- BSNL CSC/telecom office/store for offline blocking.
Let us start with the bsnl number-blocking procedure.
BSNL SIM Block Number & Code
|BSNL Number Block Details
|BSNL Block Numbers
|BSNL SIM Block Number
|BSNL SIM Card Block Number (Other-Network)
|1800 345 1500
|BSNL SIM Deactivation Number
How To Block BSNL SIM Card
- Launch your phone’s dialler app.
- Dial the BSNL Customer Care Number: 1503.
- if you are dialling from another network, dial this non-bsnl number 1800 345 1500.
- Make a call on the given bsnl sim block customer care number.
- Get your call connected to the customer care executive.
- Ask the representative to block your bsnl number.
- Provide details like your name, DOB and address, last 5 calls, etc.
- After identity verification, your bsnl sim card will be blocked.
How To Block BSNL SIM Online
- Sign in to your email account.
- Create a new mail.
- Type “Block My BSNL SIM” in the subject.
- In the body, enter that you want to get your bsnl sim blocked.
- Also, add a reason for blocking in the mail body.
- You can also add details like your DOB, Address, Last call and recharge details.
- Upload all the required documents in PDF format that prove that you own the sim.
- Finally, send the mail to this bsnl customer care mail id: [email protected].
- Wait for the reply mail for updates.
Make sure that you are providing all the necessary details including the necessary document proofs in the mail.
How To Deactivate BSNL SIM By Visiting the Customer Service Center (CSC)
- Locate your BSNL CSC near you.
- Take your document proof along with you.
- Visit the bsnl customer service centre.
- Ask the centre operator to block your bsnl sim.
- Submit the necessary ID proofs.
- Give details like call history, last recharge, etc.
- After verification, your sim will be temporarily blocked.
- Now, you can apply for a bsnl duplicate sim.
How To Deactivate BSNL SIM Permanently
You can deactivate your BSNL SIM by following any of the methods given here, which includes BSNL SIM deactivation by calling, online via the bsnl web portal and by visiting a nearby bsnl office or store. You need to perform the given instructions to deactivate the bsnl sim.
How To Apply For BSNL SIM Replacement After Blocking
When you block your bsnl prepaid or postpaid number, your sim gets temporarily deactivated. You have to apply for the duplicate bsnl sim within the specified period before your sim gets permanently blocked. Follow the steps below to apply for a new bsnl sim with the same number:
- Visit your nearest BSNL CSC.
- Inform that your sim has been blocked.
- Provide details like SMS, mail, receipt, etc.
- Ask the centre operator to apply for a sim replacement.
- Submit one ID and Address Proof.
- Your BSNL number will be unblocked, and a new sim with the same number will be issued.
- Get the new bsnl sim card and insert it into your phone.
- Restart your device and complete bsnl sim tele verification.
- Now, your duplicate bsnl sim is ready for use.
These were the genuine methods to deactivate your BSNL SIM card of both network types, including prepaid and postpaid. You can choose any one of the deactivation methods provided in this article to block your bsnl number. In addition to this, I have also shown you the process to unblock your bsnl number and apply for a duplicate BSNL SIM card.
You learnt about BSNL SIM Card number blocking, unblocking, deactivation, activation, duplicate and sim replacement processes and other important details related to these services. You can also contact the BSNL Toll-Free Customer Care Number to seek help. You can also go through the BSNL USSD Codes to learn more about its various services and offers and manage your bsnl account.
Learn To Block Other Network SIMs:
Read These BSNL SIM-Related Posts:
- BSNL Talktime Balance Check Code
- BSNL Internet Balance Check Code
- BSNL Data Loan Number
- BSNL Miss Call Alert Activation Number
- BSNL Call Forwarding Activation Number
- BSNL APN Settings For Fast Internet
- BSNL DND Activation Number
- BSNL VAS Activation Number
- BSNL Number Check Code
- BSNL Caller Tune Number
FAQs On BSNL SIM Deactivation
How to deactivate bsnl sim online?
You cannot block your BSNL SIM card online because the company does not provide this facility. However, you can do this by calling the customer care number or visiting nearby bsnl CSC.
Is my BSNL SIM card temporarily or permanently blocked?
When you block your bsnl sim, it gets blocked temporarily for a specified period. And when you don’t apply for unblocking or new sim replacement within the given time, your sim gets deactivated permanently.
Is there any charge for deactivating bsnl number?
No, the BSNL sim deactivation is free of cost. You don’t need to pay any charge to block your bsnl number.
How can I get a new bsnl sim with the old number?
You can visit the nearest bsnl CSC and apply for a new sim replacement to continue using your old number. The entire process has been explained in this article.
How to activate BSNL SIM after blocking?
You can activate your blocked BSNL sim card by inserting the duplicated bsnl sim in your phone and calling the customer care number. Provide the necessary details for activation of your bsnl number.
How to block the BSNL sim through SMS?
You cannot block your bsnl sim through SMS because BSNL does not provide bsnl sim blocking service by sending SMS. So, follow any of the methods mentioned in this article.