Activate BSNL Value Added Services | Deactivate BSNL VAS Services | BSNL VAS Activation & Deactivation Code & Number To Start/Stop Services
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has launched value-added services for both its prepaid as well as postpaid sim customers. Some of the services are completely free of cost, and the rest are paid.
In this article, I will show you the whole process of vas service activation on your BSNL mobile number. There are two genuine ways to start bsnl vas, including sending an SMS and calling an IVR number.
BSNL VAS Services List
- BSNL Miss Call Alert
- Education & Jobs
- Political Leaders
- Health & Yoga
- Tips & Quotes
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile TV
- Mobile Games
- Jokes & Comedy
- Indian Festivals
- BSNL Hello Tunes
- M- Wallet.
BSNL VAS Number & Code
|BSNL Value Added Service||BSNL VAS Details|
|BSNL VAS Number 2023||155223|
|BSNL VAS Code||155223|
How To Activate VAS Services in BSNL SIM
There are four ways to start value added services on your bsnl number, which include USSD Code, SMS, IVR Call & Online. We will discuss all of these methods in detail below.
How To Activate Services in BSNL By USSD Code:
There are only three ways to activate bsnl vas, including SMS, IVR, and online. The company has not provided any USSD Code to start value added services in BSNL. So, don’t waste your time searching for bsnl vas codes.
|BSNL VAS Activation||BSNL VAS Activate Number|
|BSNL VAS Activate Code||155223|
Activate BSNL VAS Services By Sending SMS:
- Open the messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- Type the message in this format <VAS Service>.
- For example, send DIWALI to 53030 to start Diwali vas.
- You can also send START to 155223 to activate value added services.
- Make sure that you are sending the message from your BSNL number.
- You will get a reply message regarding your vas services.
Start Value Added Services in BSNL By IVR Call:
- Dial this bsnl vas number 155223.
- Make a call via your bsnl sim.
- Listen to the voice instructions carefully.
- Reply with the appropriate shortcode.
- Confirm your bsnl vas activation
|BSNL VAS Activation Number||BSNL Value Added Service Activate Number|
|BSNL VAS Activate Number||155223 Toll-Free|
Activate VAS Services in BSNL Online:
- First, visit this link: https://www.bsnl.co.in/
- Log in to the bsnl online portal.
- Select the VAS services which you want to start.
- Click on the Subscription button.
You can also use the BSNl Mobile app to manage vas services on your bsnl number.
How To Deactivate VAS Services in BSNL
There are only two genuine ways to stop bsnl value-added services on your number. The first one is by sending an SMS and the other is an IVR call. Let’s get started with the bsnl vas service deactivation process.
Deactivate VAS Services in BSNL By Sending an SMS:
- Launch the SMS on your phone.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type this message STOP.
- Send the above-typed SMS to 155223.
- You will receive a list of activated vas services on your number.
- Reply to the message with the serial number of the vas service you want to stop deactivating.
- Finally, the selected vas service will be fully deactivated on your number.
Deactivate Value Added Service in BSNL By Calling A Number:
- Dial this bsnl vas deactivate number 155223.
- Make a call via your bsnl sim.
- Select your regional language.
- You will listen to all the vas service names activated on your number.
- Press the number of the vas service name you want to stop.
- Confirm your bsnl vas service deactivation.
|Stop BSNL Value Added Service||BSNL Deactivation Code|
|BSNL VAS Deactivate Code||155223|
|BSNL Deactivate Number||155223|
You can also try out other methods like the online, My BSNL mobile app to deactivate vas service. You can also dial the toll-free BSNL customer care number for any query on value-added services.
BSNL SIM Related Articles: