How To Activate BSNL Do Not Disturb Services Via USSD Code, SMS & Online | Deactivate BSNL DND Services Code & Number 2021
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited allows both prepaid and postpaid users to activate do not disturb services. Starting DND service on your BSNL mobile number will block all the unwanted or spam calls from calling you.
BSNL DND feature is very helpful if you are annoyed with unknown calls from different companies. The BSNL DND service activation and deactivation process is simple and fast and can be done by sending an SMS or calling an IVR number.
In this article, I will be showing two ways to start/stop bsnl dnd on your bsnl number. You will also be getting to see the bsnl dnd services list here. So, let’s get started.
BSNL Do Not Disturn (DND) Services List:
- 1. Banking/ Insurance/Finance
- 2. Real State
- 3. Education
- 4. Health
- 5. Automobile & Consumer Products
- 6. IT/Communication/Entertainment
- 7. Travel & Tourism
- 0. Fully Blocked
Note down the serial number of the dnd service or services you want to start or stop. The serial number will be used while activating/deactivating your desired dnd service by SMS.
How To Activate DND Services in BSNL
There are two methods to activate bsnl do not disturb services including SNS and IVR call. The online method is also there but it’s not working for now.
Activate BSNL DND Service By USSD Code:
As of now, there is no short code available for BSNL to activate dnd services by running it. However, you can check out other methods to get your work done.
|BSNL DND Service Activation Code||BSNL DND USSD Code|
|BSNL DND Activate Code||N/A|
Activate BSNL DND Services By Sending SMS:
- First, go through the dnd services list.
- Note down the serial number of the service you want to activate.
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Create a new message.
- Type a message in this format: START<Serial Number>
- For example, type START3 to activate the Education dnd service.
- Finally, send the message to 1909.
- Done, wait for the confirmation message.
Activate BSNL DND Services By IVR Call:
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this bsnl dnd number: 1909
- Listen to the recorded voice instructions.
- Reply with the appropriate number.
- Confirm your bsnl dnd service activation.
|BSNL DND Deactivation Number||BSNL DND Number|
|BSNL DND Service Activate Number||1909|
Activate BSNL Do Not Disturb Services Online:
- Go to the official bsnl portal.
- Login via your bsnl number.
- Go to DND services.
- Select the service you want to activate.
- Finally, submit your preference.
How To Deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) Services in BSNL
There are only two ways to deactivate bsnl dnd services which include SMS and IVR call. The bsnl dnd deactivation process is very quick when you opt for the SMS method to stop.
Deactivate BSNL DND Services By SMS:
- launch the messaging app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type this keyword STOP in the message body.
- Send STOP to 1909.
- Wait for the reply message to come.
Deactivate BSNL DND Services By IVR CALL:
- Dial this bsnl dnd deactivate number: 1909
- Make a call on this number.
- Listen to the voice instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number.
- Confirm the bsnl dnd deactivation.
- The selected dnd service is now stopped.
|BSNL DND Service Deactivation Number||BSNL DND Deactivate Number|
|BSNL Do Not Disturb Deactivate Number||1909|
There is also an online method you can opt for to deactivate bsnl do not service on your phone number. The best way to manage your dnd services on your number is by using the My BSNL Mobile app.
In case if you are facing any problem while starting/stopping dnd service in bsnl then contact the BSNL Customer Care Number Toll-Free and get your issue resolved.
BSNL SIM Related Articles:
- All BSNL USSD Code
- BSNL VAS Service Code
- BSNL Missed Call Alert Number
- BSNL Call Forwarding Activate Code
- BSNL Talktime Balance Check Number
- BSNL Internet Balance Check Code
- BSNL Talktime Balance Transfer USSD Code
- BSNL Loan Code
- BSNL Caller Tune Code
- Fastest BSNL APN Settings
Is BSNL DND Service chargeable?
No, the BSNL Do Not Disturb services are completely free and there is not any charge to activate/deactivate this via SMS or IVR call.
How many days it take to stop dnd service?
It can take up to 7 working days to stop the unwanted messages and calls completely from receiving.
How can I start BSNL Do Not Disturb service on my number?
You can start bsnl dnd service on your number by either sending a message START to 1909 or by calling on this toll-free IVR number.
Can I activate BSNL DND on landline?
No, the BSNL DND service is only available for mobile users and landline users cannot get the benefit of this service.
How to check BSNL DND status?
You can check your BSNL SIM DND status online by visiting to this link http://pcpr.bsnl.co.in/. Login via your bsnl number to check the do not disturb status.