Are you look for Straight Talk APN Settings for high-speed internet on your 4G & 5G smartphone? If it’s yes then you have reached the correct destination. In this article, I will be sharing with you the latest Straight Talk 4G LTE APN settings for Android, iOS, and Windows.
So, you are requested to update your current straight talk internet settings to the new faster one. Do this will really put a positive impact on your existing data speed. No matter what device you are using I have provided here all the Straight Talk 4G LTE Internet APN settings.
There are basically two ways through which you can save internet settings on your smartphone including saving apn settings manually or by sending an SMS. Let’s get started. You will also be getting straight talk MMS settings here.
Straight Talk APN Settings For Android Phone
|Straight Talk APN Settings Android||Details|
|Multimedia Message Proxy||mms3.tracfone.com|
|Multimedia Message Port||80|
|Authentication Type||default, mms, supl, admin, fota|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPV4|
Steps To Apply Above Straighttalk Internet Setting For High-Speed Data
- Launch your android phone settings.
- Navigate to Wireless & Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Select the straight talk network.
- Create a new APN setting and enter the details given in the table.
- Save the apn setting.
- Restart your phone & enjoy high data speed.
Straight Talk 4G LTE APN Settings For iOS Devices
|Straight Talk 4G LTE APN Settings iOS||Details|
|MMS Maximum Message Size||1048576|
|MMS UA Prof URL||http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf|
How To Apply Straight Talk Internet Settings On iPhone
- Switch of the Cellular Data.
- Go to Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network.
- In the Cellular Data and MMS section, enter the details given in the table above.
- Click on the Home button to save the new APN setting.
- Go to the Main Screen & restart your iPhone.
Straight Talk 5G LTE Internet APN Settings For Windows Phone
|Straight Talk Internet Settings Windows||Details|
|Type of sign-in info|
|Maximum MMS Size||2048 KB|
Steps To Set New APN Settings On Windows Smartphone:
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM.
- In Cellular, choose your network.
- Click on Properties.
- Click on Add an Internet APN under the Internet APN option.
- Enter the required details that can be found in the above table.
- Enable this option: USE this APN for LTE & replace the one from my mobile.
- Save this setting and again go to Properties.
- Click on Add an MMS APN under MMS APN.
- Enter the details asked which are given in the table.
- Finally, save the setting.
- Restart your Windows smartphone.
Straight Talk APN Settings For Verizon, AT&T And T Mobile
Straight Talk is MVNO (Mobile Network Virtual Network), so it depends on larger network operators like Verizon Wireless, AT&T and T Mobile etc) to give voice and data services.
This is the reason why straight talk internet configuration changes based on the coverage area and location.
Straight Talk Verizon APN Settings:
|Straight Talk APN Settings For Verizon||Details|
|APN Type||default, supl, dun|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPV4/IPV6|
Straight T Mobile APN Settings:
|Straight Talk APN Settings For T Mobile||Details|
|APN Type||default, supl, MMS|
Straight Talk AT&T APN Settings:
|Straight Talk APN Settings For AT&T||Details|
|APN Type||default, supl, MMS, hipri|
So, these were the latest working super fast Straight Talk APN Settings for 4G LTE & 5G devices including Android (Samsung Galaxy & Note series etc), iOS (iPhone, iPad etc), and Windows. You just need to save this new internet setting to get started with high-speed data.
In case if you are facing any cellular data issue like data not working after changing your old apn setting to the new then restore to the default straight talk apn settings. You can also apply these settings on at&t, Verizon, and locked devices. There is also an access point name for resellers.
To restore to the default straight talk internet configuration setting on your smartphone, click on the “Default APN” option which can be easily found in the APN settings. To get Straight Talk Internet Settings by SMS, send a text message APN to 611611.
Read These US Operators APN Settings: