Activate Value Added Services in Vi SIM Online, By sending SMS and using Vi Mobile App| How To Manage Your Active VAS in Vodafone idea | Vi VAS List | Deactivate Vi VAS | Stop Vodafone idea SIM Value Added Services 2021
Do you own a Vi SIM and don’t know to manage your value added service on this network? If it’s yes, then you have stepped in the right place. In this article, I will be showing you the process to manage all your Vi VAS (Activate & Deactivate) using the official Vi app, sending SMS and online.
It’s very easy to start and stop your favourite VAS on your Vi Mobile Number. You have to just follow this guide to know the whole VAS activation/deactivation process. First, we will be providing you with all Vi Value Added Service lists and then fall into the start/stop methods.
Vi Value Added Service List
|Vi VAS Names|
|Vi Caller Tunes And Hello Tunes|
|Vi Profile Tunes|
|Vi Movies And TV|
|Vi Voice Chat|
|Vi Star Talk|
|Vi Name Tunes|
|Vi Do It Yourself|
|Vi USSD Codes List|
|Vi Conference Call|
|Vi DND Services|
How To Activate VAS in Vi SIM
There are many ways to activate Vi VAS including online, Vi app and sending SMS. You can use any of these 3 ways to start VAS on your Vi SIM Number.
Activate Vi VAS Using Vi App:
- First, Download the Vi mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Install the Vi application and launch it.
- Log in to the app by entering your Vi number.
- find the VAS option in the main menu.
- Now, you can see all the Vi VAS services listed.
- Select the VAS service you want to activate.
- Confirm the activation.
Activate Vi VAS Services By Sending SMS:
- Open the SMS app.
- Create a new message.
- Type START in the message body.
- Finally, send the message to 155223.
- The VAS service will be activated soon on your Vi SIM number.
If you want to start or stop a particular Vi VAS service by sending SMS then go through the SMS codes given in the table below and send the SMS Keyword to 144 (Prepaid users) or 199 (Postpaid users).
|VAS Services||Activation SMS Codes||Deactivation SMS Codes||Prepaid/Postpaid|
|Start Vi TV||TV||CAN<space>TVALL||Both|
|Details On World Calling card||WCC||NA||Both|
|Start Missed Call Alerts||ACT<space>MCl||CAN<space>MCl||Both|
|1 Month Bill||BILL<space> name of the month||NA||Prepaid|
|Start Postpaid Billing||ACT<space>IB||CAN<space>IB||Postpaid|
|Start Prepaid Billing||ACT<space>BILL||CAN<space>BILL||Prepaid|
|Get Roaming Rates||ROAM<space>country name||NA||Both|
|Find Offers on Vi Tuesday||TUESDAY to 56789 (RS 5/SMS)||NA||Both|
|Start Call Filter||ACT<space>CFS||CAN<space>CFS||Both|
|Start Call Filter Lite||ACT<space>SCLM10||CAN<space>SCLM10||Both|
|Start International Roaming||ACT<space>IR||CAN<space>IR||Postpaid|
|Start Enhanced Voicemail Service||AACT<space>VMS||CAN<space>VMS||Postpaid|
|Popular VAS Services Like Astro, Entertainment, Sports, Utilities etc.||START to 321||STOP to 321||Both|
How To Deactivate VAS in Vi SIM
There are two ways to stop Vodafone idea VAS services including Vi app and the SMS method. Both are easy and simple one to try.
Deactivate Vi VAS Service Using the Vi Mobile App:
- Download the Vi mobile app on your phone.
- Launch the app and sign in to it.
- You have to enter your Vi number to log in.
- After logging in to the app, go to the VAS option.
- Find the activated VAS services list.
- Select the service you want to stop.
- Confirm the deactivation.
Deactivate Vi VAS Service By Sending SMS:
- Take your phone.
- launch the SMS app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type STOP in the message body.
- At last, send the above message to 15223.
- All your existing active VAS serviceS will be stopped immediately.
Note if you want to stop a particular VAS service through SMS then read the table above to find the deactivation SMS codes & the number on which the SMS will be sent.
Also, Read This:
- How To Activate Vi DND Services
- How To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert Service
- How To Activate Vi Call Forwarding
- How To Activate Vi SIM By SMS
I hope that you will not face any issues while activating or deactivating Vi VAS services on your number. Do note that value-added services are chargeable and you should first go through their rates before starting them.