Deactivate Value Added Services in Vi SIM Online, By sending SMS and using Vi Mobile App| How To Manage Your Active VAS in Vodafone idea | Vi VAS List | Deactivate Vi VAS | Stop Vodafone idea SIM Value Added Services 2023
Do you own a Vi SIM and don’t know to manage your value-added service on this network? If it’s yes, then you have stepped into the right place. In this article, I will show you the process to manage all your VAS Services Vi (Activate & Deactivate) using the official Vi app, sending SMS and online.
It’s easy to start and stop your favourite VAS on your Vi Mobile Number. You have to follow this guide to know the whole VAS Activation/Deactivation process. First, we will provide you with All Vi Value Added Service Lists and then fall into the start/stop methods.
Vi Value Added Service List 2023
|Vi VAS List Names|
|Vi Caller Tunes And Hello Tunes|
|Vi Profile Tunes|
|Vi Movies And TV|
|Vi Voice Chat|
|Vi Star Talk|
|Vi Name Tunes|
|Vi Do It Yourself|
|Vi Sports Pack|
|Vi USSD Codes List|
|Vi Conference Call|
|Vi DND Services|
How To Activate VAS in Vi SIM
There are many ways to activate Vi VAS, including online, Vi app and by sending SMS. You can use any of these three ways to start VAS on your Vi SIM Number.
Activate VAS in Vi Using Vodafone Idea Mobile App:
- Download the Vi mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Install the Vi application and launch it.
- Log in to the app by entering your Vi number.
- Find the VAS option in the main menu.
- Now, you can see all the Vi VAS services listed.
- Select the VAS service you want to activate.
- Confirm the activation.
How To Activate SMS Service in Vi:
- Open the SMS app.
- Create a new message.
- Type START in the message body.
- Finally, send the message to 155223.
- The VAS service will be activated soon on your Vi SIM number.
If you want to start or stop a particular Vi VAS service by sending an SMS then go through the SMS codes given in the table below and send the SMS Keyword to 144 (Prepaid users) or 199 (Postpaid users).
|VAS Services||Activation SMS Codes||Deactivation SMS Codes||Prepaid/Postpaid|
|Start Vi TV||TV||CAN<space>TVALL||Both|
|Details On World Calling card||WCC||NA||Both|
|Start Missed Call Alerts||ACT<space>MCl||CAN<space>MCl||Both|
|1 Month Bill||BILL<space> name of the month||NA||Prepaid|
|Start Postpaid Billing||ACT<space>IB||CAN<space>IB||Postpaid|
|Start Prepaid Billing||ACT<space>BILL||CAN<space>BILL||Prepaid|
|Get Roaming Rates||ROAM<space>country name||NA||Both|
|Find Offers on Vi Tuesday||TUESDAY to 56789 (RS 5/SMS)||NA||Both|
|Start Call Filter||ACT<space>CFS||CAN<space>CFS||Both|
|Start Call Filter Lite||ACT<space>SCLM10||CAN<space>SCLM10||Both|
|Start International Roaming||ACT<space>IR||CAN<space>IR||Postpaid|
|Start Enhanced Voicemail Service||AACT<space>VMS||CAN<space>VMS||Postpaid|
|Popular VAS Services Like Astro, Entertainment, Sports, Utilities etc.||START to 321||STOP to 321||Both|
How To Deactivate Value Added Services in Vi (Vodafone Idea)
There are two ways to stop Vodafone idea VAS services, including the Vi app and the SMS method. Both are easy and simple ones to try.
The Vi Service Deactivate Number is 155223, which can be dialled to deactivate VAS services in the Vodafone Idea SIM number. This is the best way to stop Vi Vodafone Idea VAS Services like Vi Sports Pack, Vi Fun Portal, handset inbuilt games, Jokes Pack, Access Infotainment USSD Service, etc.
|Vodafone Idea SIM||Vi Service Deactivate Number 2023|
|Vi Service Deactivation Code 2023||155223|
|Idea VAS Service Deactivate Number||155223|
How To Deactivate VAS in Vi App:
- Download the Vi mobile app on your phone.
- Launch the app and sign in to it.
- You have to enter your Vi number to log in.
- After logging in to the app, go to the VAS option.
- Find the activated VAS services list.
- Select the service you want to stop.
- Confirm the deactivation.
How To Stop VAS in Vi By Sending SMS:
- Take your phone.
- Launch the SMS app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type STOP in the message body.
- At last, send the above message to 15223.
- All your existing active VAS serviceS will be stopped immediately.
Note if you want to stop a particular VAS service through SMS then read the table above to find the deactivation SMS codes & the number on which the SMS will be sent.
How To Deactivate Vi Movies and TV
- Launch the messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- Type a message in this format: CAN<space>TVALL
- Send the typed SMS to 144 for prepaid users or 199 for postpaid users.
- You will receive a message regarding the vas deactivation.
How To Deactivate Sports Pack in Vi:
- Once again, launch the SMS app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type this message: STOP.
- Send the above message to 321.
- Your Vi Sports Pack will get deactivated within a short period.
- You will also be provided with an SMS confirmation regarding the deactivation.
How To Deactivate Vodafone Services
To deactivate Vodafone services, call this number 155223 and confirm regarding the same. This number will work for both Vodafone as well as Idea SIM.
Also, Read These:
- How To Activate Vi DND Services
- How To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert Service
- How To Deactivate Vi Call Forwarding
- How To Activate Vi SIM By SMS
- How To Block Vi SIM Online
- How To Get Free Data in Vi
- How To Set Caller Tune in Vi
- How To Transfer Data Balance From Vi To Vi
- Vi Data Loan Code 2023
- How to Check Vi Talktime Balance
- How To Check Vi Data Balance
- How To Check Vi Number
I hope you will not face any issues while activating or deactivating Vi VAS services on your Vodafone Idea Mobile number. Note that value-added services are chargeable, and you should first go through their rates before starting them.
It’s always better to stay with Vodafone Idea VAS Services because these value-added services cost unnecessary charges which are not required at all. You can get the benefit of most of the Vodafone VAS Services free of cost through the internet.
2 thoughts on “How To Activate/Deactivate VAS in Vi 2023”
Why my sim is not activate till now
You can activate your vi sim by following these methods: https://allussdcodes.com/activate-vi-sim-number/