No matter what SIM you are using in 2022. If it’s Vodafone or Idea, the Talktime or Main Account Balance Checking in Vi is simple and quick. It is so because Vodafone & Idea has now combined to form one company i.e. Vi. So, you can now check your Vi Talktime Balance & Validity by using the Vi Balance Check Number & Vi Validity Check Code for Idea and Vodafone SIMs.
Vi (Vodafone Idea) SIM users can now check their main account balance by dialling a single shortcode or Vi Balance Check USSD Code. And the duration of the current prepaid or postpaid plan can be checked through Vi Validity Check Number. I will also be sharing other methods too through which Vi network users can check their balance instantly. The other methods include sending SMS, using the Vi mobile app and online. So, let’s get started.
[Vodafone Idea] Vi Balance Check Number
|Vodafone Idea SIM||Vi Talktime Balance Check Number|
|Vi Balance Check Number 2022||*199*2*1#|
How To Check Vi Balance And Validity By USSD Code
- Launch your phone’s caller app.
- Dial this ussd code: *199*2*1# and make a call.
- Now, wait for the Vi balance check code to get processed.
- When the dialled ussd code gets processed, you will see a pop-up message.
- In that pop-up message, you will find your Vi SIM main balance and validity.
- Dial the given short code to again check Talktime Balance in Vi.
Vi stands for Vodafone and Idea so there is only one USSD Code for both the network operators to check their Talktime balance & validity.
Vi Validity Check Code & Number
|Vodafone Idea SIM||Vi Check Validity|
|Vi Validity Check number||*199*2*1#|
|Vi Validity Check Code||*199*2*1#|
How To Check Vi Validity
- Open your phone’es dialler app.
- Dial this vi validity check number: *199*2*1#
- Wait for the vodafone idea validity check code to get processed.
- After a few seconds, you will se a pop-up message.
- Now, you can see the validity of your Vi Plan.
- You can also check the validity using Vi mobile app.
- There is also Vi online portal to check your Vi Talktime Balance validity.
Vi Talktime Balance Check Through SMS
As of now, Vi has not launched any SMS service to check the main account balance and validity. So, you cannot check your Vodafone Idea SIM balance by sending an SMS. Stay tuned to this article, we will update here if in the future Vi launched the SMS service.
Note that there exist SMS codes to check the balance for Idea and Vodafone users, but they will not work now. It is so because both the network companies have now combined and restructured their infrastructure.
How To Check Talktime Balance in Vodafone Idea Using Vi App
- First, launch your Google Play Store app and search for Vi app.
- Download and install the Vi app on your smartphone.
- Launch the Vi application and log in using your Vodafone or Idea number.
- You will be asked to enter the OTP to verify your number.
- Now, you will be able to see your Talktime balance and validity on your phone’s screen.
- For more details, go to My Accounts> Active Plans> Packs & Services.
Vi Validity Check Online Method
- Visit Vi’s official website: https://www.myvi.in
- At the top main menu, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Login to your Vi network account using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now, you will be logged into your Vi online dashboard.
- The main account balance along with its validity will be clearly shown on the computer’s screen.
Note: If you are not seeing the login panel then you will be asked to use the Vi android app. Sometimes, the Vi online portal doesn’t function due to minimum staffing.
Read These Vi Posts Too:
- Vi Data Balance Check Code
- Vi Data Loan Code
- Vi Number Check Code
- Vi USSD Codes List
- Fastest Vi APN Settings
- Vi Talktime Balance Transfer Code
- Vi Caller Tune Free Number
- Vi SIM PUK Code
- How To Get Free Data in Vi
- How To Block Vi SIM Online
We have finally reached the ending part of this article. Now, I hope that you will be able to easily check your Vodafone Idea (Vi) SIM Main Account Balance & validity. To remind you again, Vi is not a new telecom network operator in India. Vodafone Idea is now Vi.
It doesn’t matter which operator you are using, be it Vodafone or Idea, you can check your Talktime balance using the same method. There is no separate method for both the operators. The fastest way to check your Vi Balance is by dialling a Vi Validity Check Number and USSD Code. You can also use the Vi smartphone app to manage your VodafoneIdea SIM account.
I have explained four ways including Short Code, SMS, Vi app and the online method. You can also call the toll-free Vi customer care number and enquire about your sim account balance details.