No matter what SIM you are using. If it’s Vodafone or Idea, the balance checking process is the same. It is so because Vodafone & Idea has now combined to form one company ie Vi. Yes, you check your Talktime balance & validity by using the Vi Balance Check Code.
Vi (Vodafone Idea) SIM users can now check their main account balance and validity by dialling a single shortcode or Vi Balance Check Number or USSD Code. I will also be sharing other methods too through which Vi network users can check their balance instantly. The other methods include SMS, Vi mobile app and online. So, let’s get started.
[Vodafone Idea] Vi Balance Check USSD Code
|Find||Check Vi Talktime Balance & Validity|
|Vi Balance Check Code||*199*2*1#|
How To Check Vi Talktime Balance & Validity By Dialing A Code Number
- Launch your phone’s caller app.
- Dial this ussd code: *199*2*1# and make a call.
- Now, wait for the Vi balance check code to get processed.
- When the dialled ussd code gets processed, you will see a pop-up message.
- In that pop-up message, you will find your Vi SIM main balance and validity.
Vi stands for Vodafone and Idea so there is only one code for the both the network operators to check balance & validity.
Vi SIM Balance Enquiry Through SMS
As of now, Vi has not launched any SMS service to check main account balance and validity. So, you cannot check your Vodafone Idea SIM balance by sending SMS. Stay tuned to this article, we will update here if in future Vi launched the SMS service.
Note that there exist SMS codes to check the balance for Idea and Vodafone users, but they will not work now. It is so because both the network companies have now combined and restructuring their infrastructure.
How To Check Main Balance & Validity Using The Vi App (Android/iOS)
- First, launch your Google Play Store app and search for Vi app.
- Download and install the Vi app on your smartphone.
- Launch the Vi application and log in using your Vodafone or Idea number.
- You will be asked to enter the OTP to verify your number.
- Now, you will be able to see your Talktime balance and validity on your phone’s screen.
- For more details, go to My Accounts> Active Plans> Packs & Services.
Check Vi Talktime Balance & Validity Online
- Visit Vi’s official website: https://www.myvi.in
- At the top main menu, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Login to your Vi network account using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now, you will be logged into your Vi online dashboard.
- The main account balance along with its validity will be clearly shown on the computer’s screen.
Note: If you are not seeing the login panel then you will be asked to use the Vi android app. Sometimes, the Vi online portal doesn’t function due to minimum staffing.
Read These Vi Posts Too:
- Vi Data Balance Check USSD Code
- Vi Loan USSD Codes
- Vi Mobile Number Check Code
- Vi USSD Codes List
- Vi Talktime Balance Transfer Code
We have finally reached the ending part of this article. Now, I hope that you will be able to easily check your Vodafone Idea (Vi) SIM Main Account Balance & validity. For your knowledge, Vi is not a new telecom network operator in India. Vi is now Vodafone Idea.
It doesn’t matter which operator you are using, be it Vodafone or Idea, you can check your Talktime balance using the same method. There is no separate method for both the operators. The fastest way to check your Vi balance is by dialling USSD Code. You can also use the Vi smartphone app to manage your VodafoneIdea SIM account.
I explained four ways including USSD Code, SMS, Vi app and the online method. You can also dial the Vi customer care number and enquire your balance details.