Are your a Vi (Vodafone idea) SIM user and don’t remember your mobile number? If it yes, then do read this article. Vi mobile number check code is a very simple way to know your Vodafone-idea phone number. Any 3G/4G Vi SIM user can dial a USSD code to check their own mobile number.
However, there are other 3 more ways to know your own Vi phone number which includes Vi mobile app, Vi customer care number and by calling other people. In this article, I will be discussing each and every method in details. So, let’s get started.
Vi Number Check USSD Code
|Check||Vi Number Check USSD Code|
|Vi Mobile Number||*111*2# | *131*1#|
How To Check Your Vi Mobile Number By Dialing A Short Code:
- Launch your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial the USSD code given in the table above.
- Make a call and wait for codes to get processed.
- Now, you will see a pop-up message showing your Vi mobile number.
- That’s it, done.
Vi Own Number Check Using Mobile App
- First, visit either Play Store or App Store depending on your smartphone platform.
- Download the Vi mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
- Launch the Vi app and log in to your network account through OTP.
- You will be logged into your SIM connection account.
- Now, you can clearly see your Vodafone idea number on the phone’s screen.
How To Check Your Vi SIM Number Online
- First, visit the official website of Vi: https://www.myvi.in/
- Go to the “Sign in” option available at the top menu.
- Sign in to your Vi prepaid/postpaid account.
- Now, you will be logged into your Vi online dashboard.
- All the details including your number will be displayed on the computer’s screen.
You should have an active data pack to use this mobile app. And for accessing the internet, you should also have Vi APN Settings installed on your smartphone.
How to Know Your Vi Mobile Number By Calling Customer Care/Others
- Take your phone in which the Vi SIM is inserted.
- Now, dial this customer care number: 199.
- Choose your comfortable language.
- Now, press the appropriate number to connect your call to the customer care executive.
- Ask the customer care personnel to tell your mobile number.
You can also call any of your friend’s or family mobile number and tell them to see their incoming call. After seeing the incoming call details, they can easily get your number and share with you. This is the simplest method to find your own sim number.
Also, Read These:
So, these were the 4 different ways to check your Vi mobile number. The 4 methods include Vi mobile number check code, SMS, Vi mobile app and Calling Vi Customer Care number. Talking about the fastest and simplest method, you have to just dial a USSD code to check your own Vi mobile number.
You can also call any of your friend or family member to know your Vodafone-idea phone number. But, far making a call, you need to have sufficient balance in your prepaid sim. There is also Vi application to manage your network connection.
According to me, the number checking code method is the best way to know your SIM number. This method best for both the smartphone user as well as the simple keypad phone user.
However, you are free to try out the other ways too. I have also written a separate article on finding the mobile number of each Indian telecom network operator. So, don’t forget to checkout those articles.