Vi Data balance Check 2022: Vodafone Idea SIM users, now called Vi can check their internet data balance using a special shortcode. You just need to dial the Vi Net Balance Check Number & Code to check your Vi Internet Balance. Anyone can know their Vi SIM 3G 4G LTE internet balance and daily data usage within a few seconds.
Keeping aside the Vi Data Balance Check Number & Code method, Vi SIM users can also try other methods such as SMS, Vi mobile app, online and customer care. Vodafone Idea SIM users can check their net balance, daily data usage and other Vi Internet balance check related details using a shortcode. Let’s discuss all the ways to check internet balance in Vi.
Vi Net Balance Check Number & Code
The Vi Net Balance Check Number Code is *199*2*2# through which you can easily know your Vi (Vodafone Idea) SIM Internet balance, daily data usage, best data plans & offers, etc. USSD Code is the best method to check the data balance on your Vi SIM mobile number.
|Vi Net Balance Check Number 2022||*199*2*2#|
|Vi Net Balance Check Code||*199#|
|Vi MB Check Number||*199*2*2#|
How To Check Vi Data Balance By USSD Code
- Launch your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this vi data balance check number: *199*2*1#.
- Make a call via your Vi SIM.
- A pop-message will appear on your phone’s screen.
- Now, you can see your Vi internet balance and it’s validity.
Vi Data Balance Check Number & Code
The official Vi Data Balance Check Number is *199*2*2# which is a USSD Code that can be dialled to get all the internet balance-related information on a single pop-up message. It will take hardly a few seconds to know your Vodafone Idea SIM data balance.
|Vodafone Idea SIM||Vi Data Balance Check Code|
|Vi Data Balance Check Number 2022||*199*2*2#|
|Vi Data Check Code||*199#|
|Vi Data Check Number||*199#|
Vi Internet Balance Check By Sending SMS
As of now, Vi has not launched any SMS service to check data balance in vi. So, don’t waste your time searching for this in other places. We will notify you when there will be any update on the SMS method. In meantime, you can check out other fast and simple ways including the Vi internet balance check number *199#, USSD Code and the Vi app.
|Vodafone Idea SIM||Vi Internet Balance Check Code|
|Vi Internet Balance Check Number 2022||*199#|
|Vi Internet Check Code||*199*2*2#|
Vodafone and Idea users need to understand that the previous SMS codes will not work for them. We have to wait till there is an official launch of SMS codes by Vi.
How To Check Data Balance in Vi Using Mobile App
- First, download and install the Vi Android/iOS app on your smartphone.
- Launch the Vi mobile app.
- Login to your Vi account by entering your mobile Vodafone-Idea number.
- Verify your number using OTP authentication.
- Now, you will be logged into your Vi network dashboard.
- In the home section, the total data balance, data usage and validity will be displayed.
How To Check Vi Net Balance & Validity Online
- Visit the official Vi website: https://www.myvi.in/
- At the top right side, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Enter your Vi mobile number.
- Login to your Vi account by filling OTP.
- Now, you can see your net balance, remaining internet balance, daily data limit and validity
It is to be noted that Vi is now proving the online portal service due to low staffing. Upon clicking on the Sign-in option, you will be redirected to the Vi mobile app download page. So, wait until the online portal service starts.
How To Check Vi 4G Net Balance Through Customer Care No. (IVR)
- Open the dialer app.
- Dial this Vi net balance check number 199.
- Choose your comfortable IVR language.
- Now, dial a suitable number to check your data balance.
- For more details, you can connect your call to the customer care executive.
- You can also contact the customer care service through Whatsapp.
- Save this Vi Whatsapp number: 9654297000 and enquire your data balance.
Also, Read These Vodafone idea Related Posts:
- Vi Balance Check Number
- Vi Data Loan Code
- Vi Number Check Code
- USSD Codes For Vi
- Vi 4G APN Settings
- Vi Caller Tune Set Number
- Vi SIM PUK Code
- Vi Missed Call Alert Activation Code
- Vi Call Forwarding Deactivate Code
- Vi Free Data Code 2022
That’s it, guise, we have covered almost all the possible methods through which any Vi SIM user can their data balance & validity. The Vodafone Idea Vi internet balance checking methods includes USSD Code, SMS, Vi mobile app, online and Vi customer care service. Out of which, the Vi net balance check code 2022 is the fastest way to know your 2G/3G/4G data balance.
You can also use the official Vi app to manage your Vodafone-Idea network account. The app’s interface is very simple and quick. If you are using a smartphone then you must the app to manage your Vi account. The simple keypad phone users are advised to use the shortcode method to check their GPRS data pack balance. However, you can also find your net balance via IVR call.
FAQs Vodafone Idea Internet Balance
How can I check data balance in Vi?
Vi SIM users can check their data balance by following various methods such as net balance check number, USSD code, SMS, online, etc explained in this article.
Is it possible to check internet balance in Vi app?
Yes, you can download and install the Vi mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. After downloading, log in to the app using your Vi mobile number.
How can I track my Vi daily data usage?
You can either dial the Vi data balance check code or use the official Vi mobile app to track your daily data usage and data left.
How to check net balance in Vodafone Idea SIM?
The Vodafone Idea SIM users need to follow the Vi data balance check methods to find their internet-related information, there is no separate number or code for Vodafone idea network SIMs.