Vodafone Idea SIM users, now called Vi can check their internet data balance using a special shortcode. You just need to dial the Vi Data Balance Check USSD Code to find your 3G/4G internet balance and daily data usage.
Keeping aside the Vi data balance check code method, Vi SIM users can also try other methods such as SMS, Vi mobile app, online and customer care. Vodafone Idea SIM users can check their net balance, daily data usage and other GPRS pack related details using a short code. Let’s discuss all the ways in detail.
[Vodafone-Idea] Vi Data Balance Check USSD Code
|Find||Vi Net Balance Check Number|
|Vi Data Balance Check Code||*199*2*2#|
How To Check Vi Data Balance By Dialing Short Code:
- Launch your phone’s dialer app.
- Dial this vi internet balance check number: *199*2*1#.
- Make a call via your Vi SIM.
- A pop-message will appear on your phone’s screen.
- Now, you can see your Vi internet balance and it’s validity.
Vi Internet Balance Check By Sending SMS
As of now, Vi has not launched any SMS service to check data balance in vi. So, don’t waste your time searching for this in other places. We will notify you when there will be any update on the SMS method. In meantime, you can check out other fast and simple ways including USSD Code and the Vi app.
Vodafone and Idea users need to understand that the previous SMS codes will not work for them. We have to wait till there an official launch of SMS codes by Vi.
Check Internet Balance, Data Usage & Validity Using Vi App
- First, download and install the Vi Android/iOS app on your smartphone.
- Launch the Vi mobile app.
- Login to your Vi account by entering your mobile Vodafone-Idea number.
- Verify your number using OTP authentication.
- Now, you will be logged into your Vi network dashboard.
- In the home section, the total data balance, data usage and validity will be displayed.
Check Vi Data Balance & Validity Online
- Visit the official Vi website: https://www.myvi.in/
- At the top right side, click on the “Sign in” option.
- Enter your Vi mobile number.
- Login to your Vi account by filling OTP.
- Now, you can see your net balance, remaining internet balance, daily data limit and validity
It is to be noted that Vi is now proving the online portal service due to low staffing. Upon clicking on the Sign-in option, you will be redirected to the Vi mobile app download page. So, wait until the online portal service starts.
How To Check Vi 4G Net Balance Through Customer Care No. (IVR)
- Open the dialer app.
- Dial this Vi net balance check number 199.
- Choose your comfortable IVR language.
- Now, dial a suitable number to check your data balance.
- For more details, you can connect your call to the customer care executive.
- You can also contact the customer care service through Whatsapp.
- Save this Vi Whatsapp number: 9654297000 and enquire your data balance.
Also, Read These Vodafone idea Related Posts:
- Vi Balance Check USSD Code
- Vi Loan USSD Codes
- Vi Number Check USSD Code
- Vi USSD Codes List
- Vi 4G APN Settings
- Vi Caller Tune Set Number
That’s it, guise, we have covered almost all the possible methods through which any Vi SIM user can their data balance & validity. The Vodafone Idea Vi internet balance checking methods includes USSD Code, SMS, mobile app, online and customer care service. Out of which, the Vi net balance check code is the fastest way to know your 2G/3G/4G data balance.
Also, Check-Out: Vi Free Data Code
You can also use the official Vi app to manage your Vodafone-Idea network account. The app’s interface is very simple and quick. If you are using a smartphone then you must the app to manage your Vi account.
The simple keypad phone users are advised to use the shortcode method to check their GPRS data pack balance. However, you can also find your net balance via IVR call.