Start or Stop Vodafone idea Vi Miss Call Alert | Activate Miss Call Alert Vi For Free | Vi Missed Call Alert Activation Free USSD Code | Vi Reverse Miss Call Information | How To Get Missed Call Alert in Vi 2023
Are you using Vi SIM and not getting alerts for missed calls? This means that you have not activated the Vi Free Missed All Alert service on your Vi mobile number. Don’t worry, I will guide you on how to activate the Vi miss call SMS alert service for free.
Vi also lets you enjoy the reverse missed call information. Setting a miss call alert on the Vodafone idea is easy and fast by dialling an IVR number or USSD Code and sending an SMS. Vi has also published a dedicated page on its site called “Vi Call Management Services”.
How To Activate Missed Call Alert in Vi Prepaid
There are three ways to activate the missed call alert Vi service on your Vi SIM number, including SMS, IVR and USSD Code. You can try out any of these three methods to start the miss-call alert feature.
|Vodafone Idea Prepaid SIM||Vi Missed Call Alert Activation Code|
|Vi Miss Call Alert Code 2023 Prepaid||*888*810#|
|Vi Call Waiting Activation Code||*888*810#|
|Vi Missed Call Alert Activation Number||*888*810#|
|Vi Miss Call Alert Number||*888*810#|
Vi Missed Call Alert Activation Free By USSD Code:
- Launch the phone’s caller app.
- Dial this Vi Missed Call Activation Code: *888*810#
- Now, make a call using your Vi number.
- Follow the instruction and start the miss call alert service.
How To Activate Vi Miss Call Alert Prepaid By Sending SMS:
- Open the messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- Type this message: “ACT MCI”.
- Send this message to 199 if you are a postpaid user.
- The Vi prepaid sim user needs to send the above SMS to 144.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS to arrive.
Miss Call Alert Vi Activation By Calling an IVR Number:
- Take your smartphone or keypad phone.
- Dial this Vi miss call alert IVR number: 12384
- Listen and follow the instructions over the voice.
- Press the appropriate number to activate the missed call alert service.
How To Deactivate Missed Call Alert in Vi
There are two methods through which you can deactivate missed call alert information service. The Vodafone idea sim user can either send an SMS or dial an IVR number to stop Vi miss call information alerts.
Steps To Deactivate Vi Miss Call Alert By Sending SMS:
- Create a new SMS.
- Type CAN MCI in the message body.
- Send the message to 199 (Postpaid).
- Send the message to 144 (Prepaid).
- You can also type “STOP” and send it to 15223.
Stop Missed Call Information Alert On Your Vi Prepaid Number:
- Dial this Vi miss call alert deactivation number: 12384.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number to deactivate it.
- That’s it, done.
How To Start Reverse Miss Call Alert On Vi Number
- Create a new message and type ACT RMCI.
- Send the above-typed message to 199 postpaid users.
- The prepaid users need to send it to 144.
- Congratulation, the Vi reverse missed call information has been started.
Additionally, there are two more methods to activate the reverse miss call alert on your Vi mobile number. The first method is by dialling USSD code: *888*982#. And the second method is by calling this IVR number: 12384.
You can use the details in the table below to activate the Vi reverse miss call alert service.
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Information Service Details||Vi Reverse Missed Call Alert Activation Details|
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Activation Code||*888*982#|
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Activation Number||12384|
To deactivate Vi SIM reverse miss call alert service, send an SMS CAN RMCI to 199 (Postpaid) and 144(Prepaid). You can also send this message STOP to 155223. Read all the FAQs given below to clear any extra doubts. You can also go through the Vi USSD Codes List to find shortcodes of various Vi services.
Do note that the Vodafone Idea missed call alert service is free, and there is no deduction from your Vi balance. Also, you don’t need a Vi data balance to use this feature as you get notified by SMS.
Vi Related Posts:
- How To Activate Vi VAS Services
- How To Set Vi Caller Tunes
- How To Activate DND Services in Vi
- How To Deactivate Call Forwarding in Vi
- How To Activate Vi SIM Number
- How To Block Vi Mobile Number
- How To Get a Data Loan in Vi
- How To Transfer Talktime Balance From Vi To Vi
- How To Get Free Data in Vi Mobile Number
- How To Find Vi PUK Code
- How To Know Vi Number
FAQs On Vi SIM Missed Call Information Service
How can I start missed call alerts on my Vi number?
Any Vi SIM user can activate the missed call alert information service on their Vodafone idea number for free via three methods, including USSD Code, sending an SMS and calling the IVR number.
What is Vodafone idea reverse miss call alert service?
When you activate the reverse missed call information alert feature on your Vi number, the recipient dialled number gets notified via SMS whenever your number comes in coverage or is active.
Is Vi miss call information service free?
Yes, the Vi missed call alert for Vodafone idea sim customers is completely free of cost. You don’t have to pay any extra amount or purchase a plan for availing of this facility.
What is Vodafone idea missed call alert feature?
Vodafone idea sim missed call information management service allows you to get alerts via SMS or notifications in case of any missed call occurring.
What are Vi missed call alert activation charges?
There is no charge for activating Vi missed call alert service on your Vi Prepaid or Postpaid mobile number. It is free of cost service by the company.