Start or Stop Vodafone idea Vi Missed Call Information Service | Activate Vi Miss Call Alert Service For Free | Deactivate Vi Missed Call Alert Feature | Vi Missed Call Number | Vi Miss Call Alert Activation Code | Vi Reverse Miss Call Information | How To Get Miss Call Alerts in Vi
Are you using Vi SIM and not getting alerts for miss calls? This means that you have not activated the missed call alert service on your Vi number. Don’t worry, I will guide you in activating the Vi miss call SMS alert service for free.
Vi also let you enjoy the reverse miss call information. Setting miss call alert on Vodafone idea is quite easy and fast by dialling an IVR number or USSD Code and sending an SMS. Vi has also published a dedicated page on its site called “Vi Call Management Services”.
How To Activate Vi Missed Call Alert Service
There are three ways to activate the missed call alert service on your Vi SIM number including SMS, IVR and USSD Code. You can try out any of these three methods to start the miss call alert feature.
Activate Miss Call Alert in Vi SIM Via USSD Code:
|Details||Vi Missed Call Alert Code|
|Vi Miss Call Alert Activation USSD Code||*888*810#|
- Launch the phone’s caller app.
- Dial this Vi missed call activation code: *888*810#
- Now, make a call using your Vi number.
- Follow the instruction and start the miss call alert service.
Activate Miss Call Alert in Vi By Sending SMS:
- Open the messaging app.
- Create a new message.
- Type this message: “ACT MCI”.
- Send this message to 199 if you are a postpaid user.
- The Vi prepaid sim user needs to send the above SMS to 144.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS to arrive.
Set Missed Call Alert On Vi Number By calling an IVR number:
- Take your smartphone or keypad phone.
- Dial this Vi miss call alert IVR number: 12384
- Listen and follow the instructions over the voice.
- Press the appropriate number to activate the missed call alert service.
How To Deactivate Vi Miss Call Alert Service
There are two methods through which you can deactivate miss call alert information service. The Vodafone idea sim user can either send an SMS or dial an IVR number to stop Vi miss call information alerts.
Deactivate Vi Miss Call Alert By Sending SMS:
- Create a new SMS.
- Type CAN MCI in the message body.
- Send the message to 199 (Postpaid).
- Send the message to 144 (Prepaid).
- You can also type “STOP” and send it to 15223.
Stop Missed Call Information Alert On Your Vi Number:
- Dial this Vi miss call alert deactivation number: 12384.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press the suitable number to deactivate it.
- That’s it, done.
How To Start Reverse Miss Call Alert On Vi Number
- Create a new message and type ACT RMCI.
- Send the above-typed message to 199 postpaid users.
- The prepaid users need to send it to 144.
- Congratulation, the Vi reverse miss call information has been started.
Additionally, there are two more methods to activate the reverse miss call alert on your Vi mobile number. The first method is by dialling USSD code: *888*982#. And the second method is by calling this IVR number: 12384.
You can use the details given in the table below to activate the Vi reverse miss call alert service.
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Information Service Details||Vi Reverse Missed Call Alert Activation Details|
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Activation Code||*888*982#|
|Vi Reverse Miss Call Activation Number||12384|
To deactivate Vi SIM reverse miss call alert service, send an SMS CAN RMCI to 199 (Postpaid) and 144(Prepaid). You can also send this message STOP to 155223. Do read all the FAQs given below to clear any extra doubts. You can also go through the Vi USSD Codes List to find shortcodes of various Vi services.
Vi Related Posts:
- How To Activate Vi VAS Services
- How To Set Vi Caller Tunes
- How To Activate DND Services in Vi
- How To Activate Call Forwarding in Vi
FAQs On Vi SIM Missed Call Information Service
How can I start miss call alerts on my Vi number?
Any Vi SIM user can activate the missed call alert information service on their Vodafone idea number for free via three methods including USSD Code, sending SMS and calling IVR number.
What is Vodafone idea reverse miss call alert service?
When you activate the reverse missed call information alert feature on your Vi number, the recipient dialled number gets notified via SMS whenever your number comes in coverage or is active.
Is Vi miss call information service free?
Yes, the Vi missed call alert for Vodafone idea sim customers is completely free of cost. You don’t have to pay any extra amount or purchase a plan for availing this facility.
What is Vodafone idea missed call alert feature?
Vodafone idea sim missed call information management service allows you get alerts via SMS or notifications in case of any miss call occurring.