Are you looking forward to checking your airtel number call details? If that’s true then you have reached the right spot. Checking our Airtel call details is very simple and quick with the simple EPREBILL Airtel method. In fact, it is completely free to check your airtel call history through a Number Code, Online, SMS and calling Customer care methods.
airtel eprebill details are the most common and easiest way to check airtel call history lasts up to 6 months. You can also get the call history of the airtel prepaid number online and the airtel postpaid users are provided with all the airtel call history of their mobile number including who you called when you called, and how long you are on the call i.e. call duration by default.
In this article, I will guide you on how to get the call history of your airtel prepaid as well as the postpaid number after performing my airtel login. So, let’s get started with the call details checking procedure for airtel sim users.
How To Check My Airtel Call History Of Prepaid Number
- Launch the SMS app on your phone.
- Create a new message.
- Enter a message in this format: EPREBILL <SPACE> MONTH NAME <SPACE> YOUR EMAIL ID.
- For example, “EPREBILL JANUARY [email protected]”.
- Finally, send the SMS to 121.
- You will get a confirmation message for the above.
- In the end, you will receive your airtel call history on the email address mentioned in the message.
- Open the received mail to check the airtel call history details pdf file.
Make sure you are typing the message in the corect format and the email address you are providing is acessible because the airtel call details will be sent to your mail.
Call History Online Check By EPREBILL Airtel SMS
- Open the SMS app.
- Create a new SMS.
- Type SMS in this format: EPREBILL <SPACE> MONTH NAME <SPACE> YOUR EMAIL ID
- Send your my airtel call details SMS to 121.
- Shorty, you will get a confirmation message regarding the above.
- Now, comes the online checking part.
- Login to your mail address given during messaging.
- You can now see the mail which has all the airtel call details of your number.
- Click on the mail and open the file to see the call details of your airtel number online.
In this method, you are first completeing the airtel prebill sms method and then moving on to online method where you need to check your maill adddress to check for the file in which all the call details of your airtel prepaid number is printed. So, you need SMS balance as well as data pack for implementing these procedures.
My Airtel Login Call History Checking Steps
- First, visit the airtel official website: https://www.airtel.in/
- Click on the Login option.
- My Airtel Login web page will be loaded.
- Enter your airtel mobile number & OTP.
- Tap on the log-in option.
- Go to “My Profile” by clicking on the downward arrow given below your name.
- Move to the Bill Preferences section and click on the EDIT option.
- Now, the free eBill delivery via mail is activated on your airtel number.
- Every month look for the bill mail to check airtel call details after login.
Note that this my airtel login airtel call details method will work for airtel postpaid number. You will receive one ebill mail every month on your email. In this ebill, you will find everything related to the usage of all the services by your number.
How To Check Airtel Call History Last 6 Months
In order to get the airtel call history of the last 6 months, simply send an SMS in this format: EPREBILL <SPACE> MONTH IST THREE LETTERS <SPACE> YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS to the toll-free number 121. Within 48 hours, you will receive airtel call details in a PDF file in the mail provided by you during SMS sending.
In case you are not able to understand the above SMS format then read this example: “EPREBILL FEB [email protected]”. This message will let you get your airtel call details for the last 6 months or 1 year.
How To Get Airtel Call Details By Airtel Thanks App
- First, download & install the Airtel Thanks app.
- Login to my airtel app via mobile number & OTP.
- Move to Help > Need More Help > My Account.
- Now, click on the appropriate option to check call details.
- You can also either chat or raise a query to get airtel call details.
This airtel call details app provided you will all the airtel number-related details like call history, real-time account balance checking, data pack, data usage, active recharge plan, validity, customer care support, recharge services, digital banking services, etc.
How To Get Airtel Number Call Details By Customer Care
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this airtel customer care no: 121.
- Make a call on the above-dialled number.
- Choose your call language: Hindi/English.
- Press the no 9 to talk to the customer care executive.
- Ask the customer care executive to share the airtel number call details.
- You will be verified for number ownership.
- Once, the airtel sim ownership is verified, you will be given the call history.
This method is also one of the most simple ones to find the call history of any airtel number. It is so because you have to just call customer care and request the executive for providing the airtel sim number call details.
How To Recover Deleted Call History in Airtel
Yes, you can recover your deleted airtel call details by using any of the popular and trusted data recovery software on your smartphone. There are different types of recovery apps available for different smartphone operating systems like Android, Windows, iOS, Blackberry, etc. So, the choice of the data recovery app depends on your smartphone platform. You can find and download the best call history recovery app from Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iPhone).
You need to first download and install the data recovery app and then run it, this app will automatically scan for deleted contact details, call logs, photos, files, documents and even videos. At the end of the recovery process, all your deleted files including call history will be recovered. Download and use the most popular data recovery app for Android and iPhone given below:
Finally, we have reached the conclusion section of this article dealing with airtel cellular call details checking methods. I hope that you are now comfortable with different ways to get an airtel sim number call history. For more clarity, you can also refer to the frequently asked questions given below.
Also, Read This: Airtel APN Settings 2023
What is EPREBILL Airtel?
EPREBILL airtel is one of the services of the airtel telecom company that allows its prepaid and postpaid customers to generate ebill that contains all the call history of the airtel number. This service is accessed by sending an SMS in the format given in this article.
How can I check for call history for the airtel postpaid number?
Any Airtel postpaid user can check call history by following any of the methods explained here including sending SMS, online login and calling customer care. However, airtel postpaid sim users are already being provided with ebill every month in their mail which has call details.
Is it possible to get call details of any airtel number?
Yes, you can get call details of any airtel number you have by following any of the airtel phone number call history details checking ways given here.
How can I recover deleted call details in airtel?
You can recover deleted calls in airtel by sending an SMS to 121. The SMS which you have to send should follow this format EPREBILL <SPACE> MONTH NAME <SPACE> EMAIL ID.
1 thought on “My Airtel Call History & Details Check EPREBILL Airtel 2023”