In this article, I will guide you on how to check the last 5 call details in airtel within a few seconds. Here, I will be sharing with you the airtel last 10 call details code so that any airtel sim users can quickly get the last 3, 5 and 10 call details.
You just need to dial the given airtel call details ussd code to find out your airtel mobile number’s last 5 call history details. You may lose your phone or the call history gets deleted by mistake or error, so to overcome this type of situation, you can go to the ussd code method to find out the airtel last 10 call details.
Airtel Last 5 Call Details Number USSD Code
The official airtel last 5 call details number USSD Code is *121*7# which is need to dialled by your airtel number to check last five call details including called number, call duration and the time.
|Airtel Last 5 Call Details Number USSD Code 2024
There are also other ways to check the last five call details in the airtel number. However, dialling the ussd code is the easiest method to check the airtel sim call history.
How To Check Last 5 Calls in Airtel By USSD Code
- Launch the caller app.
- Dial this airtel call details code *121*7#.
- Make a call on the above-dialled USSD code.
- Wait for a few seconds for a pop-up message to appear on the screen.
- In the end, you will see all the last 5 call details on your mobile screen.
How To Check Airtel Last 10 Call Details By Customer Care
- Open the dialer app.
- Dial & call the airtel customer care number 121.
- Choose your comfortable language.
- Get your call connected to a customer care executive.
- Ask the Airtel customer care executive to share the last 10 call details of your airtel number.
- The executive will once verify your sim ownership details.
- Once, the customer verification is completed, you will be provided with the last 10 call details in airtel.
- You can also request for last recharge details and balance deduction details.
Check the Last Five Call Details in Airtel Via Airtel Thanks App
- Download & install the Airtel Thanks app.
- Launch the airtel mobile app.
- Log in with your Airtel mobile number & OTP verification.
- Navigate to Help > Need More Help > My Account.
- Now, click on the I want to know the last 5 call details text.
- Your Airtel number and last 5 call details will be displayed on the screen.
How To Check Airtel Last Call Details
Airtel’s last call details can be checked by following any of the methods given above which include dialling a USSD Code number, using the Airtel Thanks App and calling the Airtel customer care number. You just need to go through any of the methods mentioned above and follow the required steps as given. However, for your good, the ussd code method is the most simple and quick way to check last call details in airtel.
How can I check Airtel’s last 3 call details?
You can check your airtel last 3 call details by dialling the airtel call history check ussd code given in this article which is *121*7#.
How to get last call details in airtel?
You can get the last 5 call details in airtel by following any of the three ways provided in this article including calling a USSD Code or airtel customer care number and using the Airtel Thanks app.
What is the code to check the last 5 call details in airtel?
The airtel’s last 5 call details check code is *121*7#. You have to dial this code from your airtel sim to check the last call details including the last 5 recharges and details of your last 5 balance deductions.
Can I check the last call details of any airtel number?
There is no specific answer to this query. However, you can call the customer care number and prove to them that you own the number or talk on behalf of the genuine owner then you might get the last 5 call details.
How can I check for Airtel postpaid call details?
You can either contact the customer care number or use the airtel thanks app to find out the last 5 call details of your airtel postpaid number. airtel postpaid number owners are provided with a full bill which has all the details that a customer wants.
Is it possible to check the last 5 incoming calls in airtel?
Yes, you can check the last 5 incoming call details in airtel by dialling the USSD Code on a simple keypad phone. However, if you own a smartphone then use the airtel thanks app to find airtel’s last incoming call details.