Are you looking forward to the Airtel 4G slow-speed solution? If that’s correct then you have reach reached the right article. In this article, I will guide you on how to increase Airtel 4g internet speed for better web browsing, uploading and downloading experience.
Airtel’s slow internet can be easily fixed by changing settings and internet configuration. You can also use the fastest apn settings given here for Airtel high-speed internet. The airtel signal strength also plays a very important role in boosting airtel net speed. There are many factors on which the Airtel data speed depends so it’s better to first know about them and think about the Airtel slow net speed solution.
Airtel Internet Speed Factors:
- Airtel signal strength from the nearby tower.
- Type of Airtel SIM (2G/3G/4G)
- Airtel sim card slot is primary or secondary.
- Airtel APN Settings.
- Data Roaming is switched on or off.
- Device network technology (GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G).
- The number of network bands.
- Device maximum network speed capability.
These are the main factors on which the Airtel internet speed depends, so, if you can optimise these factors to the maximum potential, you will notice an improvement in Airtel data speed.
How To Increase Airtel 4G Internet Speed
You can increase your Airtel sim internet speed by applying the best Airtel APN settings given below. You need to also make sure that Data Roaming in settings is set to “Always On”. You can either manually apply the Airtel GPRS settings or request it online, by sending an SMS or calling the customer care number. After optimising these two settings, you will observe a boost in Airtel internet speed.
How To Increase Airtel Net Speed On Android, iPhone & Windows Mobile
- Insert the Airtel sim in the primary slot.
- Launch Settings.
- Navigate to Network Settings > APN
- Select the Airtel SIM card.
- Fill in the Airtel apn details given below.
- Apply and save the new Airtel access point name.
- Go to Data Roaming and set it to Always On.
- Finally, restart your mobile device.
- Enjoy the boost in Airtel data speed.
APN Settings For Airtel High-Speed Internet 2024
Go through the below table of Airtel internet settings and fill in the given details as per the need. Make sure that you only fill in the given details and leave the blank fields as they are.
|APN Roaming Protocol
You need to apply the above Airtel APN settings 4g to fix the Airtel slow net speed issue and get fast internet speed on your smartphone.
How To Increase Data Speed in Airtel
- First, upgrade your Airtel sim to 4G.
- Insert the Airtel sim in the first slot.
- Apply and save the Airtel APN settings given here.
- Make sure that data roaming is always on.
- Disable background apps which are unnecessarily using data.
- Set the Preferred network type to 4G in the Network Settings.
- Recharge your Airtel number with an unlimited plan.
- Complaint to customer care if there is an Airtel tower near you.
Other things that you can look forward to fixing the Airtel net slow problem can be updating your phone software, upgrading to a better new one, leaving a nearby Airtel tower, etc.
Airtel 4G Slow Speed Solution For Fast Data Speed
Airtel’s slow internet issue can be fixed by following and applying the best optimal settings and taking care of the factors that decide the speed of the Airtel net. I have already discussed all these factors at the beginning of this article. First, you must go through them and then follow the instructions given below:
- First, upgrade your older airtel sim to an Airtel 4G SIM.
- It’s best to keep your airtel sim card in the number one slot.
- Go to phone settings and set Data Roaming to Always On.
- Also, set the Preferred Network Type to 4G.
- Apply the fast airtel apn access point name settings given here.
- Recharge your airtel number with a truly unlimited plan for no speed cap issues from the company side.
- If possible you can try to move near an airtel tower for strong signal strength.
- You can also replace your old phone with a new upgraded phone which has more number network bands and better connectivity.
So, these are the best settings and instructions that you can follow and increase your Airtel speed 4G speed to the maximum speed possible.
How To Fix Airtel’s Slow Internet By Customer Care
If you are facing issues like Airtel 4g internet speed being very slow, speed cap, etc then you can directly call the Airtel customer care number 121 and get your call connected to one of the live customer care executives and complaint to her regarding your airtel slow net speed. The executive will first try to solve the slow ned data speed issue over the call by telling you to adjust all the required settings and also to save the new Airtel GPRS settings sent over the SMS.
In case your problem is still not resolved then your Airtel signal complaint will be registered and taken care of by the company. However, you have to wait for at least 48 hours for the solution as this is a time-consuming process.
How To Increase Airtel Dongle Speed
You can increase your Airtel 4g dongle speed by following the given instructions given below:
- Connect your airtel 4g dongle to the fastest USB Port.
- Update your airtel dongle firmware to the latest version.
- Launch airtel dongle software & set Preferred Network Type to 4G LTE.
- If your airtel wifi dongle is old then upgrade to a new one.
- Also, make sure to update your Airtel dongle application.
Any Airtel dongle user can follow the above instructions to improve their airtel 4g dongle speed. It is also necessary to check your airtel dongle data balance so that you come to know how long you can avail of the uncap internet speed.
How To Check Airtel Net Speed Test
You can test your Airtel internet speed in Mbps by following the steps given below:
- Launch the web browser.
- Visit this website: https://www.speedtest.net/
- Click on the big GO circle.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds to calculate your airtel internet speed.
- You will see Ping, Downloading Speed & Uploading Speed on the screen.
- The airtel net speed is calculated in Mbps.
- To perform an airtel wifi speed test, connect your device to the wifi.
- Now, follow the steps from 1 to 5 to test airtel data speed over wifi.
Airtel network test can be done by seeing the number of number network signals on the phone screen. You can use airtel ussd codes to test your airtel network speed instantly. In simple words, experiencing smooth voice calling and online video surfing without buffering means the network is good.
Why my Airtel network is slow?
Your airtel internet network is slow due to several factors and most of them are mentioned in this article. You have to go through all the airtel speed factors and then check that they are up to the mark. The most common problem for the airtel net being slow is inserting the sim in the second slot, invalid apn settings, data roaming switched off, etc.
How to complain about the airtel network issue?
Any airtel user can complain about their airtel network issue by calling the toll-free customer care number or using the Airtel Thanks app. You can also file a complaint by sending a mail and also by visiting your nearby airtel store.
How can I increase airtel hotspot speed?
Airtel 4G hotspot speed can be increased by using the best airtel wifi dongle with maximum speed potential. Also, update the airtel dongle firmware and application to the latest version if possible.
How can I improve Airtel’s internet speed?
Your airtel internet speed along with network and signal strength can be improved by optimising the best settings for the fast airtel net speed given here. You can also apply the airtel slow net speed solution to improve airtel data speed.