Cricket APN Hack 2023: Cricket Wireless is one of the most popular MVNOs hosted by AT&T in the United States. In this article, You will find the latest and fastest Cricket APN Settings for 3G, 4G LTE and 5G-supported devices, including Android, iPhone, Windows, etc. After using this Cricket 5G APN Settings on your Prepaid (GSMA) or Postpaid (CDMA) SIM, you will experience high-speed data web browsing and downloading.
Apart from sharing the best Cricket Wireless Internet Configuration, you will also be getting Cricket Wireless MMS Settings for an overall internet speed boost and solving any data access issue. Also, I will be guiding you through the whole process of manually configuring the access point name on different smartphones and devices. Do apply the Cricket APN Hack for unlimited data.
Cricket APN Settings 2023 For Android
|Cricket 5G APN Settings 2023||Details|
|APN Type||default, mms, supl, fota, hipri|
|APN Protocol||IPv4/ IPv6|
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4|
|Authentication Type||Leave It|
How To Apply Cricket APN 5G On Android Phone:
- Launch Settings.
- Move to Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Select the Cricket Wireless SIM.
- Create a new cricket access point name.
- Fill in the required details from the table above.
- Save the cricket internet configuration.
- Restart your Android smartphone.
Cricket Wireless APN Settings 2023 For iPhone
The Cricket wireless sim users need to fill three sections on their iOS devices to save the new iPhone access point name setting. Find the three-section details below with the internet configuration application procedure.
|Cellular Data Section||Details|
|LTE Setup Section (Optional)||Details|
|iPhone MMS Section||Details|
|MMS Message Size||1048576|
|MMS UA Prof URL||http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf|
How To Apply Cricket Wireless 5G APN Settings On iPhone (iOS):
- Turn off the iPhone’s Cellular Data.
- Navigate to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network.
- Go to the bottom & click on the “Reset Settings” option.
- Enter the iOS apn details from the table given above.
- Make sure that you fill in the three sections correctly.
- At last, save the new iPhone apn.
- Restart your iPhone/iPad device.
Cricket APN 2023 Windows Phone
|APN Settings For Cricket Windows||Details|
|Profile Name||Cricket Wireless|
|Type Of Sign In Info||Leave It|
|MMSC Port||Leave It|
|Maximum MMS Size||2048|
How To Enable 5G On Cricket For Windows Phone:
- Launch your Windows Phone Settings.
- Go to Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM > Add Internet APN.
- Enter the windows apn details from the table.
- Turn On This: Enable This APN For LTE and replace The One From My Mobile.
- Move to the Properties section and click on “Add an MMS”.
- Enter the cricket wireless MMS settings as per the information given in the table above.
- Finally, save the new Windows internet configuration.
- Restart your Windows Smartphone.
Cricket APN Hack BlackBerry
|Fastest Cricket APN Settings||Details|
Cricket Wireless Compatible Phones List
- Apple iPhone, iPad, etc
These were the best and fastest Cricket Wireless Access Point Names for high-speed internet. If by any chance you are facing apn or MMS settings not working, then You can get back to the default Cricket wireless apn setting by clicking on options like Reset, Reset To Default, etc.
Restoring to the default Cricket wireless internet configuration is the best solution to get rid of any cellular data type issues. Make sure to check that the Cricket wireless preferred network type is set to the current network mode you are residing in.
Read These Other USA-Based Internet Configurations:
- Boost Mobile APN Settings
- T Mobile 5G APN
- Qlink Wireless APN
- Straight Talk APN Settings
- Fastest Telcel APN Settings
- AT&T APN Settings iPhone
Q1: What is cricket’s preferred network type?
Answer: The most cricket-preferred network type is automatic. However, You can set it to manual and select either 4G LTE or 5G, depending on your location.
Q2: What is the cricket network reset code?
Answer: There is no such cricket network reset code. You can reset your Cricket network settings through settings.